Anupamaa

Kavya's character- shades of grey or complete black?

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So what are your views guys? 

Kavya should be grey shaded or a  completely negative role? 

In recent ivs Additi is saying not to judge according to the articles that have mentioned her character to be negative. Also i havent seen Rajan Shashi's shows so i have no idea whether his shows have extremely irritating negative female characters or not. Can somebody tell? 

Also has anyone seen the marathi version Aai kuthe key karte coz this version has been produced by Rajan shahi. Is it different from bengali one or exact copy? 

I really hope kavya is not another illogical,  senseless,  screechy vamp. I am trying to trust Additi and the production here and really hoping her character to stand out. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

That would be clear in the first 2 3 episodes. I've been watching the Bengali one, and the poster is very, very inspired. Baaki toh we'll know only after the show starts. ðŸ˜ƒ

Honestly as per the Bengali storyline, Kavya should be layered but mostly negative. 

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

That would be clear in the first 2 3 episodes. I've been watching the Bengali one, and the poster is very, very inspired. Baaki toh we'll know only after the show starts. ðŸ˜ƒ

Honestly as per the Bengali storyline, Kavya should be layered but mostly negative. 

hmmm agree with you,  but i hope kavya's character isnt the typical screechy vamp types. 

And although i havent seen Rajan shahi's shows but i dont think his shows have annoying characters.