Posted: 4 years ago

Kareena and Jhanvi must be like: Toh hum kya hai? Audience?😆

Lagta hai sabne issi galatfaimi me film sign ki hai that their role is the best.

I hope end me Ranveer and Vicky ke alawa sab guest appearance me na dikhe🤣

Ye Brahmastra 2 lag rahi hai mujhe

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

Rahul has some informer in Dharma office who constantly feed him info, as he is always right about his dharma news. May be I should look into this personally ðŸ˜‰

Rahi baat challenging role ki toh Bhumi is not a good actress. To make her presence felt in cast that has Bebo, Alia, Ranveer she got to work hard and that's a challenging task. Script wise I doubt 

Sounds pretty wrong. Jahnvi seems to be playing the mistress and not a family member.. how is she a big actress?? Challenging role ka toh abhi vicky ka he lag ra hai..Here is the info i gathered:

Anil Kapoor - Shah Jahan

Ranveer - Dara Shikoh (shah jahan eldest son)

Vicky - Aurangzeb (shah jahan’s son) 

Kareena - Jahanara Begum (eldest daughter of Shah Jahan)

Bhumi - Nadira Banu Begum (wife of Dara Shikoh)

Alia - Dilras Banu Begun (wife of Aurangzeb)

Jahnvi - Zainabadi Mahal (aurangzeb’s beloved mistress)

So what's wrong in that Rahul?

Prostitute aise tweet karra hai jaise it's not a profession.

Alia has the role of the mistress.

Bhumi is Roshanara, which seems perfect. She's mean.

Originally posted by M0DERATOR

Rahul has some informer in Dharma office who constantly feed him info, as he is always right about his dharma news. May be I should look into this personally ðŸ˜‰

Rahi baat challenging role ki toh Bhumi is not a good actress. To make her presence felt in cast that has Bebo, Alia, Ranveer she got to work hard and that's a challenging task. Script wise I doubt 

Why does it feel like Ranveer is getting short end of the stick? He stuck with Kareena and Janhvi. Vicky ends up with Alia and Bhumi. I thought with Gully Boy being a hit that he would of stuck Alia and Ranveer together.

Why isn’t this movie cancelled yet ? It won’t work just don’t bother pls 

so rahul is saying bhumi has the most challenging role and maybe alia is playing the prostitute role, coz alia was initially being reported as being part of the family and jhanvi was reported as playing the prostitute. So if alia is playing the prostitute then who is jhanvi playing? 

And maybe bhumi is playing the other sister Roshanara begum, she supported aurangzeb and bhumi even said about her character that she 'sucks peoples blood', so i guess she is playing a negative character. When Aurangzeb got the throne he gave Roshanara the title of Padshah Begum which made her the First Lady of the Mughal Empire, so i would say she has the second best female role after kareena 

the only parts that are confirmed are ranveer playing dara shikoh, vicky playing aurangzeb, kareena playing jahanara Begum and anil playing shah jahan. Bhumi, alia's and jhanvi's roles have not been confirmed yet 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by zara321

the only parts that are confirmed are ranveer playing dara shikoh, vicky playing aurangzeb, kareena playing jahanara Begum and anil playing shah jahan. Bhumi, alia's and jhanvi's roles have not been confirmed yet 

my thinking is that Alia has been vocal about portraying heavy characters for the last couple of movies that maybe Karan gave her a break of someone not that heavy to play.

Originally posted by jb508

my thinking is that Alia has been vocal about portraying heavy characters for the last couple of movies that maybe Karan gave her a break of someone not that heavy to play.

That would never happen Karan would never give her something that isn’t the best

Even if he does he’ll find a way to make sure she looks the best 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago