PreRish FF: DREAMS & DESIRES💔 Ch5pg5dt.30.3.20 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Read the first two chapters. The start is gripping and I absolutely love the PreRish college setting. 

The college flashback in the second chapter has made me so curious to know how he broke her heart. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Finished reading the chapter I missed and this one. So beautiful! Loved it to the core.

I loved the bargain too much! 

Both are affecting each other... 

Please continue soon! Waiting!

The past seems so peaceful and happy. Their interactions were totally amazing. Bargaining is an art which boys certainly lack. As far as gifts are concerned than definitely absence cannot be bought with gifts and money, but even Rishab is correct here 

Lovely update.❤️

Looks like he definitely send her away and that very far away💔

really lovely update. their past is being revealed slowly & seems a heartbreak is coming.  can't wait for the next update.

p.s hope you're safe & doing well.

Rishabh values money more, maybe because of his circumstances. He didn't go to meet his sister as he is busy with work, and he felt buying a costly gift for her would compensate for his absence. And I have a feeling this would be a point of difference between Bajaj and Prerna. 

I liked how both are gradually getting attracted to each other. She wished him for his exam and waiting for him. She helped him select a dress for his sister. Slowly, they started spending time together. 

He wants to keep his distance from her, stepping back. But will he be able to do it?

Nice update. Please continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

another great update.  So RB just couldn't help himself when it comes to P. the revelation of his dreams gives a hint of what could have gone wrong between them and why. i like this slow reveal of their past. eagerly awaiting your weekly updates.

Beautiful update❤️ . Great development in their relationship😊. But alas often in desire to provide everything to our people we go away from them. His desire for power to control over money might have arises from lack of it. But the extent of actions to achieve it will decide the outcome.😊 both are attached to each other yet are so different in their own ways. Lovely❤️