Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

13th March episode

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So umm finally Nia knows. ... She knows because Amber was behaving like a love sick puppy whenever Guneet was around . So Nia knows now that Bawra Mann is Guneet 

And how she knew ..she almost and I say almost accused her father of two timing 🤣

As much as I like the acting..it's really making me feel very strange to see Amber acting like Guneet is the sun and he is a sun flower 🤣

The way they have changed Amber is not acceptable ..it's like he had a personality transplant over night ..

The consultant choose we met and Nia had an emotional meltdown ...which is becoming very very ususal

After every nay .Niya gets . She gets even more entitled ...girl nobody and I say nobody owns you anything..you work hard and hard and you may not get results ..world is not fair ..stop being so so bratty ...Nia has missed out on some important lessons for success in her path till now I hope makers don't show that her company is an immediate success 

Amber and Guneet as good as they might be . It will be good to see some of original Amber back..

Nobody changes overnight .. nobody 

Jai Jai shiv shanker was great ... Loved seeing how Guneet was over the moon after seeing her mom .. 

It was nice to see Nia washing her father's hair .. and nicer to see Amber wearing towel on his head like a nineties daughter in law 😆

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvinnewar thumbnail

i think they  want make amneet happens fast that why the rush.and hoping for increase trps anyways this week trps is same and somethimes i hope this show get above 1.0 cause its deserve better trps.sad people dont watch this show as sass bhau crap runing from past decades

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amber's is overly sweet. He is like always singing, dancing in his own little la la land while guneet looks clueless 🤪. It doesn't seem like amber ji anymore. not that i am disliking the change but sorry it looks a little bit fake

And nia 👎🏼. less said better about her. what a disappointment she turned out to be. Nia really needs a break from her career now for sometime. She is too impulsive

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But wasn''t Ambar portrayed the same in flashback scenes with his wife? He was a happy contented man, a loving husband, wasn't he? May be he just became warped and grumpy and grouchy after his wife's death and all the ill feelings he has kept in himself, all the negativity vis-a-vis his in-laws, etc. We have seen his office workers also alluding to how different he had been before when his wife was alive and how the raw deal life had dished out to him had changed him completely and made him the impossible human being he had become.

Now he is in love again and he has made peace with it. So voila here we see the old flashback mode Ambar back again.

Sure sounds credible to me and I am so happy to see him like this.

Wish people would start watching nice shows like this with brilliant actors instead of all the shit being dished around all over ITV!! And I for one find it very realistic including Nia! 

arvinnewar thumbnail

agree, i guess for trps they want make ameet asap