Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Niya's situation and her POV - Page 2

ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Initially, I was supporting Nia when she left the job. I did feel that We Net was being harsh with her.

She decided to leave, which was fine. The non-competition clause is not new but she should have known about it before she joined to company. If the company did not tell her or just added it then that is not right.

The HR rep should have checked her bag in private and not in front of everyone. I exited a company and I my bag was checked in private.

When Nia said that Swara and Kabir backstabbed her! That was when I decided Nia was wrong. At on point did Swara say that she was going with Nia. She said she will decide between the two and let them know.

Even if Nia had matched the offer of We Net, what business projects does she have? None. And Swara was under no obligation to go with Nia. That was a bit much for Nia to say that Swara and Kabir backstabbed her. Swara made no promises and was not in the wrong here.

She had two offers. She chose the one that she liked and made more business sense. I hated Nia's reaction. She was being childish. Swara was not her property in the first place. A start-up takes time and you won't land a big financial advisor over night. I am disappointed in Nia now....I don't like her track anymore...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters