Niya's situation and her POV

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Someone who understands niya's profession, please explain to me - Is Niya's opinion that Vnet and Kabir backstabbed her valid? Was it unethical what Kabir on behalf of  Vnet did?  

Also, she left a company and started her own business. So where does she stands now in the market, can an individual with talent can actually challenge a company?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There is no logic in her talks, she thinks she is the best that’s why everyone and everything should come walking to her, and when things don’t go per her wish, she showers people with her lectures.

Kabir or the HR at VNet are not the company owners that they will do as she says, but she doesn’t understand that, she doesn’t want to understand basically and is absolutely thankless to Kabir

Swara was right, keep emotions out of business but Nia thinks just in one meeting Swara and her shared an understanding level and that Kabir backstabbed her and Swara made a wrong choice so now Swara is not worth working with Nia Sharma....everyone is wrong but Nia

I only could tolerate her in her conversation with Ambar today, that was nice otherwise she behaves unreasonable mostly 

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nia is coming across as a very bratty, unprofessional and entitled youngster.  First and foremost she does not understand that every company has a rule book - those rules maybe fair/unfair/debatable but we sign up with them when we take employment with a company . The way she always expects Kabir to support her, is far fetched. Kabir has gone above and beyond getting her the recognition she deserved - but it was her that screwed it up. Yes, she had a genuine family emergency  when she left the presentation mid way but by far and large companies will not be always sympathetic of your personal issues - especially when Amber is as such a healthy, functional adult and not dependent on Nia (the fact that these two are codependent on each other psychologically is another issue). 

Nia likes Randeep because she could pretend to be a different person with him - she has this huge complex  without even realizing it - so she is almost afraid to shatter her image of an ideal beti with those around her - but in the end she is itching to do it. 

Yes, Kabir took the fight a bit personally - but if Nia, Kajal and everyone else can have emotions, why cant he? He went not once, but twice to talk it out with Nia, but it was her who was not in the mood to reason. Even if she felt betrayed she did not make any attempt to save her friendship with Kabir - passive agression is all she got.

Just because she contributed to WeNet's success she cannot assume everyone , including investors should spread the red carpet for her to walk on.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Nia wants to get anywhere, she has a long way to go!

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

If Nia wants to get anywhere, she has a long way to go!

Unfortunately that wont be the case. The misguided writers (who hv prolly never worked in the corporate world) are clearly setting up up a david/goliath & will make Niya’s biz an overnight success so that “she can show them” & give bhashans of emotional over practical. The more ppl reject her the more bechari she looks and the greater her victory against the odds. 

I am done with Niya & have zero interest in her life. I am watching the show only for Amber-Guneet, I hope they dont both that up.

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly, Nia has no business being an entrepreneur (lol, get it, "business"). She has no idea how to be professional. Who is going to want to work with you and invest in you? The corporate world doesn't work off of emotions, it works off of results. Put together a better business plan that shows that your product can be profitable. Stop whining that you're smart and talented, there's lots of smart and talented people in the world, you're not special. She was highly disrespectful to Swara. She's all "girl power", yet disrespects a woman who independently established her reputation by working hard and being a true professional, not a spoiled brat who demands that everyone cater to her emotions. On top of it, Kajal keeps enabling her by cheerleading her outbursts. You left your job out of frustration, that's one thing. But when you are asking people for their money and support, behaving childishly will get you no favors. And why is she blaming Kabir for everything? What is he supposed to do? Put his career at stake? He is an employee of WeNet, he doesn't make these kind of decisions, he just conveys them. He did what he could for her in his capacity when she was his employee, but now she is a business rival, and he is obligated to treat her as such. Even then, Kabir has tried to reconcile with Nia, but she only see her own point of view. She wants Kabir to shoot himself in the foot for her while simultaneously talking down to him. This is not character development for Nia. If anything, it is showing she's becoming more and more immature. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Honestly, Nia has no business being an entrepreneur (lol, get it, "business"). She has no idea how to be professional. Who is going to want to work with you and invest in you? The corporate world doesn't work off of emotions, it works off of results. Put together a better business plan that shows that your product can be profitable. Stop whining that you're smart and talented, there's lots of smart and talented people in the world, you're not special. She was highly disrespectful to Swara. She's all "girl power", yet disrespects a woman who independently established her reputation by working hard and being a true professional, not a spoiled brat who demands that everyone cater to her emotions. On top of it, Kajal keeps enabling her by cheerleading her outbursts. You left your job out of frustration, that's one thing. But when you are asking people for their money and support, behaving childishly will get you no favors. And why is she blaming Kabir for everything? What is he supposed to do? Put his career at stake? He is an employee of WeNet, he doesn't make these kind of decisions, he just conveys them. He did what he could for her in his capacity when she was his employee, but now she is a business rival, and he is obligated to treat her as such. Even then, Kabir has tried to reconcile with Nia, but she only see her own point of view. She wants Kabir to shoot himself in the foot for her while simultaneously talking down to him. This is not character development for Nia. If anything, it is showing she's becoming more and more immature. 

Well said 👏 Writers have made Nia unbearable now. And they have made Amber too nice, too sweet, too soon.

Edited by kar08 - 4 years ago
paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Niya is just unbearable. She is just like her father. Very arrogant and treats people who loves her like trash. If their new so called business flops, i won't be surprised if she turns on kajal and blames her for that too. I mean she turned on kabir just because he wasn't able to do something like she wanted. When in fact he tried his best but as he said he doesn't own the place but she is still treating him so badly. I will run away the moment I see someone like her and her father in real life. I can't tolerate such self obsessed and rude people

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

In real world person like Nia wouldn't survive in this rash corporate world! But given she is a lead/central character, and writers these days are overboard with concepts such as woman empowerment in their dailies... Nia will be shown as successful 'Entrepreneur' 

Let Logic rest in peace. 

Initially even I was interested in her story.. But now like most of your comments, I am done! 

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My experience in watching tv shows, will say that - this is a dream world, nia would come up successfully, she will beat the Big rich company Like you never know, In real world, it will take many years of hard work to come up like that.