Naagin 4

New promo She is Nayantara !!

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So here we go New Promo  here ,  she is Nayantara from the same pillar ! Vishakha bring her to life ! So Now am quiet happy to see evil second wife ! Let’s see how Brinda will save her husband and how MU would clear ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So did they shown rashmi face and said nayantara returned?or you just guess?

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They showed the same pillar where Nayantara was captured by Vishaka . So it’s obvious that she is evil because Vishakha bring her to life with the same mud  and water from the pillar ! So it’s pretty obvious . Did u see the promo ? 

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

They showed the same pillar where Nayantara was captured by Vishaka . So it’s obvious that she is evil because Vishakha bring her to life with the same mud  and water from the pillar ! So it’s pretty obvious . Did u see the promo ? 

I did  from Twitter her fan sharing it every minute. Rashmi got very good promotion. yeah it does looks like she is nayantara maybe so all the articles are then true.1st I thought she will be another face of vishaka because nayantara wasn't naagin before how suddenly she became even if vishaka give her power still how come.suddenly they bring popular face so makers thinks that's how they will get high trp?yeah from the beginning they will but if they still show shit story again trp will drop again.i still don't understand why killed manyata did her death bring them high trp?this work trp was worst and that's proved trp aunty also rejected how they butchering everything. 

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope makers will have a better story line to convince fans...other than making us more confused... 

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam-in-love

Hope makers will have a better story line to convince fans...other than making us more confused... 

I dont think they have it.whats that crazy writer name mukta or something like that .she should be fired.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have read the article regarding Rashmi's entry too in N4.It seems Nayan has now become Shalaka and as per the story she's also a Naagin and an evil lead.Though she's a fine actress but I am not too positive about the response going forward.N4 is on a dropping spree on the TRP List and currently its at a position where it could be out of the Top 10 going forward if the same stupidity continues.

Brinda has become the second Nayan donning all that white avatar.When did Brinda ever see Nayan in that avatar? I liked Vish's role as the antagonist so why it was necessary for her to become that Red Mundika? It seems the Parekhs have got out of the poverty within 1 year.Nagmani ka asar lagta hai.

Right now I wouldn't mind if the Coronavirus attacks the Parekhs.Brinda ka badla aise hi poora ho jayega.😆 😆😆

Hope the makers provide some interesting twist going forward.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

I have read the article regarding Rashmi's entry too in N4.It seems Nayan has now become Shalaka and as per the story she's also a Naagin and an evil lead.Though she's a fine actress but I am not too positive about the response going forward.N4 is on a dropping spree on the TRP List and currently its at a position where it could be out of the Top 10 going forward if the same stupidity continues.

Brinda has become the second Nayan donning all that white avatar.When did Brinda ever see Nayan in that avatar? I liked Vish's role as the antagonist so why it was necessary for her to become that Red Mundika? It seems the Parekhs have got out of the poverty within 1 year.Nagmani ka asar lagta hai.

Right now I wouldn't mind if the Coronavirus attacks the Parekhs.Brinda ka badla aise hi poora ho jayega.😆 😆😆

Hey best tha. Corona virus attacks parekhs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Truly best option hai yeh. 

I m loving Nia's work. She is too good. But Nayantara ki hi costume kyon? Makers k paas dusre costume ki paise nahi hai? 

And Anita in neg naagin was brilliant. Yeh kya crow ki tarah baalon wali mundika bana di! Matlab uski naagin look hum nahi dekh paayenge iske baad? 

Rashami was good in her role. But i have read in a reliable insta page today that At first Shalaka hi Nayantara hai aisa dikhaya jaiga. Same pillar se woh nikalegi jahan Nayantara thi. But baad mein yeh reveal hoga k dono shalaka is not Nayantara. I don't know, dekhte hai aage. 

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Hahahaha oh my God 😁😁😁😁😝😝😝😝😝😝

Sleppless thumbnail

I don't also get it where did she seen nayan wore this dress?its not like manyata has fb account and she post it so brinda seen it lol.what about lily baby which brinda was accused to carry  ekta writer is such a mental. 

So dev and nayantara finally marrying each other which supposed to happen lol.

Let's see what trp is next week lol.i think it will raise but this crap 2and marriage is not acceptable. Naagin is always about 2 naagin so makers probably now understand that.