Beyhadh 2

13.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2 - Page 2

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: -Ayushi-

‘Beyhadh 2’ is a finite series and all characters are written well in advance and all of them have a specified beginning and ending revolving around Maya’s love life.”

This was written in the IF article , the one about Ankit's entry. So possibly again the execution issues.

Whatever be the case, the episode just flew , this leap plot is totally disturbing😒

Yeah I remember reading this, I just didn't think they would rush something that was at least 3 episodes' material to bring the new entry in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Yeah I remember reading this, I just didn't think they would rush something that was at least 3 episodes' material to bring the new entry in.

Exactly, even if the show went to a new timing, they could have started that story after 2 days, why the hurry? Cherry on the disastrous cake, dark ,angry,sad scenes , no MayRa scenes for a long time . I hope the future story makes sense else this episode will mark B2's downfall 😔 (really hope that doesn't happen)

Armu4eva thumbnail

Exactly, even if the show went to a new timing, they could have started that story after 2 days, why the hurry? Cherry on the disastrous cake, dark ,angry,sad scenes , no MayRa scenes for a long time . I hope the future story makes sense else this episode will mark B2's downfall 😔 (really hope that doesn't happen)

It will definitely dent online viewership. I can speak for myself. There are a handful episodes I have rewatched online off late. Earlier I used to watch every episode at least 2-3 times daily. 

Goofy_farm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hmm, really a disastrous and sad ending if this is Mayra end. They just abruptly ended Mayra atleast Rudra should know full truth or Antara, Nandini should tell him truth not just half baked truth by MJ.

I think its MJ plan to bring new guy and pretend him as Mayas husband so she stays away from Rudra and the full truth dies. Rudra will be hating Maya all his life.... Not this way 😢 considering the passion,  love they share he should atleast try knowing what was the reason behind Mayas action.

Goofy_farm thumbnail

‘Beyhadh 2’ is a finite series and all characters are written well in advance and all of them have a specified beginning and ending revolving around Maya’s love life.”

This was written in the IF article , the one about Ankit's entry. So possibly again the execution issues.

Whatever be the case, the episode just flew , this leap plot is totally disturbing😒

Oh, if we go by this IF then todays episode was end of Mayra, Rudra, Mj? And a new series begin with the new guy?? WTH😡 knew it will not be good ending but abruptly  ending Mayra atleast Rudra deserved to know full truth.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Is  Rudra going to be killed Tanu ?? 

MayaNation20 thumbnail

just noticed in season 1 we got a 3 year leap after the holi special 🤣 omg I swear this season is getting so unoriginal 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Goofy_farm

Oh, if we go by this IF then todays episode was end of Mayra, Rudra, Mj? And a new series begin with the new guy?? WTH😡 knew it will not be good ending but abruptly  ending Mayra atleast Rudra deserved to know full truth.

No No, just quoted this to show that Ankit's entry was pre planned and wasnt a sudden decision. The ols dtory will continue

xNandix thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MayaNation20

just noticed in season 1 we got a 3 year leap after the holi special 🤣 omg I swear this season is getting so unoriginal 

OMG I thought I was the only one who noticed 😂 I agree, B2 is getting unoriginal. Many people said this season is far better than the first one but I don’t think so. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: xNandix

OMG I thought I was the only one who noticed 😂 I agree, B2 is getting unoriginal. Many people said this season is far better than the first one but I don’t think so. 

Totally agree, the first season kept you guessing at the edge of your seat. But here u knew what it was from the very first promo.