Sanaya Irani|Nakuul Mehta|VED AND ARYA|Shortfilm|Vid, Pics|2020

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 4 months ago

Nice!

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers......

So Sanaya can't work with barun, cause he is her friend now but can work with Nakul, who is also her friend... ??

Sad.... Anyways... All the best to them..... Will always love Sanaya and barun... But wish we had one more show with them.....after all they are TV's srk-kajol for me....

Originally posted by anjs

So Sanaya can't work with barun, cause he is her friend now but can work with Nakul, who is also her friend... ??

Sad.... Anyways... All the best to them..... Will always love Sanaya and barun... But wish we had one more show with them.....after all they are TV's srk-kajol for me....

San consider Barun as a family member & Nakul is friend.

Shortfilm out now

Originally posted by anjs

She never said such a comment. She told they are family and also will work together if they offer good content

Thank you for sharing

Other than great cast and the script I liked the brain game the producer house made

In all promotions they focus on sanaya nakuul as a couple make everyone believe it that stories about a couple sanaya and nakuul

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Aruna.negi

San consider Barun as a family member & Nakul is friend.

Asim is the best contestant ever 

• Page of 1 Go

Sanaya Irani Nakuul Mehta