Sanaya Irani|Nakuul Mehta|VED AND ARYA|Shortfilm|Vid, Pics|2020

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 16 days ago

Nice!

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers......

Posted: 16 days ago

So Sanaya can't work with barun, cause he is her friend now but can work with Nakul, who is also her friend... ??

Sad.... Anyways... All the best to them..... Will always love Sanaya and barun... But wish we had one more show with them.....after all they are TV's srk-kajol for me....

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by anjs

So Sanaya can't work with barun, cause he is her friend now but can work with Nakul, who is also her friend... ??

Sad.... Anyways... All the best to them..... Will always love Sanaya and barun... But wish we had one more show with them.....after all they are TV's srk-kajol for me....

San consider Barun as a family member & Nakul is friend.

Posted: 11 days ago

Shortfilm out now

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by anjs

She never said such a comment. She told they are family and also will work together if they offer good content

Posted: 7 days ago

Thank you for sharing

Other than great cast and the script I liked the brain game the producer house made

In all promotions they focus on sanaya nakuul as a couple make everyone believe it that stories about a couple sanaya and nakuul

• Page of 1 Go

Sanaya Irani Nakuul Mehta