Kumkum Bhagya

PRANBIR's Story Index : OS,TS,FF and VMs(2 new stories added) - Page 5

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Aman120

i am in,, just inform me the details of the part and tell me 4 days before when the part has to be published,,

Thank you 

Aman 

We'll just wait for sweta10 answer.

Then we'll discuss the storyline and chapter allotment. 

Please keep seeing this page for future discussion. 

Since you are good with the hindi dialouges part we hope you'll write that part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey great idea! count me in too!

A_bibliophile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Oh and btw, Ican and Aman, it's Nandini guys, not Nandani. ๐Ÿ˜†

So guys

Batao what all show we include in the college fest.I mean there has to be a dance ,I was thinking we'll make pranbir participate in the blindfold dance, Ranbir shall sing, Sahana will participate in antakshati, Ranbir in spell be ,Prachi in quiz.

But We need individual events less and group events more

Because along with the college fest we have to show the budding romance of these 4.

Please give your suggestions 

I was hoping nandini would write the starting introduction capturing the mood of the college fest and all that happens ,The planning giving names for the various competition.

Then we'll divide chapters so please suggest what chapters you want to write and what all competitions should we include. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ican

So guys

Batao what all show we include in the college fest.I mean there has to be a dance ,I was thinking we'll make pranbir participate in the blindfold dance, Ranbir shall sing, Sahana will participate in antakshati, Ranbir in spell B ,Prachi in quiz.

Because along with the college fest we have to show the budding romance of these 4.

I was hoping nandini would write the starting introduction capturing the mood of the college fest and all that happens ,The planning giving names for the various competition.

Then we'll divide chapters so please suggest what chapters you want to write and what all competitions should we include. 

We'll end it with a live concert by some famous singer and a DJ night.What say??

Edited by ican - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So guys

Batao what all show we include in the college fest.I mean there has to be a dance ,I was thinking we'll make pranbir participate in the blindfold dance, Ranbir shall sing, Sahana will participate in antakshati, Ranbir in spell be ,Prachi in quiz.

Wah! Sabse tough part mere liye! ๐Ÿ˜† Kidding. Ok will try to capture the scenario. But it will take time as right now I'm writing an os on Pranbir. Ok, one suggestion. I was thinking of a paper dance competition . All four and Rhea along with Nick can participate. It can showcase both Pranbir and Arhana romance as well as Rhea's jealousy. I can write that part. Let me know what you think about it. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ican how about a play? Live concert and DJ Night is a gr8 idea btw.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Ican how about a play? Live concert and DJ Night is a gr8 idea btw.

Done paper dance would do very well.

So what part does Aman and Sweta want to write.

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Wah! Sabse tough part mere liye! ๐Ÿ˜† Kidding. Ok will try to capture the scenario. But it will take time as right now I'm writing an os on Pranbir. Ok, one suggestion. I was thinking of a paper dance competition . All four and Rhea along with Nick can participate. It can showcase both Pranbir and Arhana romance as well as Rhea's jealousy. I can write that part. Let me know what you think about it. 

Yes yes

We will begin mid of the month

When everyone is chill.

You certainly have the discriptive powers๐Ÿฅณ

Aman120 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So guys

i don't know about college fest because i am still in class 11 school,, but how about some minigames, like i played a game once in tuition where my i was blindfolded and i had spoon in my mouth and a small ball was kept on it, and i had to reach the finish line first while my partner was giving me directions,, like these minigames,, pranbir and aryana can play these games,,

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love the dj night idea. But in this are pranbir together, as in have they realised their feelings for each other??