Trp sinks further-2.2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/thebajaoman/status/1238346355837292544?s=21

They can cast biggest celebs and still not gonna work because story is crap and nothing makes sense. 

And I knew ! Why they can’t understand cast is already superb ! They need to focus on script and screenplay especially BrinDev MU ! It’s ok unfold them slowly one by one! To be honest this crap second wife Drama is getting on my nerves . To be honest why they r casting or introducing more characters rather then to focus on Main leads and Brinda‘S revenge ! They need to focus on Brinda , her powers and Main culprit! Let’s see might be this week more TRP as Brinda’s Tandav  Dance and how she got the powers  so this week is v important ! Every time Brind’s Tandav gains huge TRP ! 

Edited by Pinkycharm - 4 years ago

Story is not focused on exact point and moreover from the time MU exceeded to peaks Trp is decreasing from that time🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️High time they should focus on clearing the mess they created for BrinDev...And Naagin is a Revenge concept where are they showing Brindas Revenge😒😒😒

Actually happens when the story is not proper and hell bent to show only MUs 😐😐😐i hope they open there eyes and focus on leads BrinDev 

And they thought killed one of the main characters manyata will give them trp lol.manyata is actually key role to naagin 4 .they dont even disclosed how brinda and nayantara get exchange. Who is nayantara really is before they finish her story they just disappear her .just like vish character give little trp probably rashmi story also give them maybe but then lol same.dont ask makers to do anything let them do whatever they want.now if deepika is here then how they gonna organize the story?by the way they don't have story at all .I feel sorry for nia jasmin and vj they was so excited to pe part of this show. Jasmin lucky before screwed so much she quit.