Posted: 4 years ago

So the painful saga ended as expected ..though not before giving viewers some drudgery.

This is not just the finale for Sanjivani 2&3 but for Sanjivani itself.A first in the genre it became an epic much loved by thousands of fans. A stellar star cast led by Mohnish Bahl who portrayed Dr Shashank ,the main protagonist so effortlessly and convincingly that he became the eternal medico for all other medical serials on ITV. Other actors too shone in their respective roles ...Gurdeep Kohli,Mihir Mishra,Iravati Harshe,Sanjeev Bedi,Vikram Gokhale and many more. This show was followed by a extremely popular version featuring a group of interns labelled Dil Mil Gayye.It had famous TV actors like Karan Singh Grover,Jennifer Winget,Dharshti Dhami,Karan Wahi,Pankit Thakkar  and more including of course the spine of the serial Mohnish Bahl as Dr Shashank. Ever since it ended viewers have been waiting for an extension.
Was therefore delighted that Cinevista decided to come back with a sequel.
But what a let down it has been.Started with a bang ...all the right noises and we were charmed back again to the good old days. 
What happened to destroy the euphoria of the first ten days is inexplicable.We will  perhaps never know why an epic has been murdered so heartlessly.Once Dr Shashank left the the show was as good as over. Artificial respiration by bringing in a leap where all other popular characters like Dr Juhi and Anjali too exit replaced by uninspiring Gaurav Chopra who may  be a good actor but certainly not  the same mettle as  the others who made Sanjivani an unforgettable milestone in  the history of Indian television. 
Cinevista is the culprit No1. Do not understand why a creator would destroy its own creation ! 
StarPlus is equally responsible.mush was expected  from Sanjivani2 as it was Star Plus who were hosting it.The channel carries with it a reputation of non-interference but sadly this time they went berserk.Specially with the regular interruption of the red mugs signalling the cause of the downfall of Sanjivani.
It was cash after all. 
Cinevista and Star plus need to realise that sometimes they need to weigh quality over lucre.

Well said..!! 

I am so glad that the painful saga has ended finally..!

I didn’t watch the show from start but recently caught up with some episodes only coz of Surbhi, who I loved in IB once upon a time

The storyline was absolutely crap and more so the male lead who played Sid, the guy couldn’t act, infact the acting and mainly crying was so cringeworthy that had to fast forward all his scenes. I guess I watched till the episode where Shashank confesses love to Juhi....post that I watched from episode 115 where Gaurav Chopra enters, kinda saved the sinking ship by his fabulous acting

I only caught up with all of the ending episodes coz of his acting and his story else it was completely ridiculous how Sid and his acts were glorified and Ishani behaved like a stubborn kid crying all the time infront of NV

Hospital drama looked more like a love triangle and seemed hospital had no other patient other than Sid👎🏼

Till the last episode Dr Sid looked more like a villain in Ishani NV story or a sulking kid who wants his toy at any cost and Ishani a confused soul who sometimes feels for Sid sometimes for NV and only plays blames games and keeps crying 

SC is an amazing actress wish she had a better male lead pairing who could act and the show had a storyline, atleast GC made it little worth watching and had a great presence and characterisation till the last episode but so disappointing that a show named Sanjeevani was ended outside Sanjeevani hospital with no staff but in a mandap with Sid finally getting what he wanted, ending would have looked a bit fair with NV Ishani wedding but oh well!

Hey I saw your comments in few other threads this week when I was browsing thru this forum, absolutely agree on them 👍🏼

Yes that was the irony that it ended outside Sanjivani

Thank u  and I also  fully agree on ur comments 

I have told  if cvs  would have brought  that actor as male lead  who know how to act  in beginning it self  . Like if they have bring gc as male lead  in the beginning of serial 

And would have not destroy beautiful  relationship between Dr shashank  and Dr juhi  

Cvs has destroy  beautiful relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank    when they start showing  romantic scene between Dr shashank and Dr juhi 

In sanjvini 1 Dr shashank did kanyadaan of Dr juhi and there was care, respect  between  Dr shashank and Dr juhi. So  showing  Dr shashank and Dr juhi as romantic pair is totally unacceptable for me 

And also if they have not shown  Dr shashank has  third woman  roshhni and son Dr Sid  and that is was biggest  disappointment that   cvs portrayed Dr shashank as tharki 

If cvs would have care all three things then  serial would have work for long

Agreed. I didn't get the sudden Sid-Ishani ending too? If they were going for that, why show Ishani's sudden emotion change towards NV? She was absolutely ready to spend her life with him with lots of love and care (in her own words) and she looked quite happy too, to be with him. Then what changed in the last episode?

True 

What was this   . Few  days ago cvs  are showing bonding between    Mr nv and Dr ishani  and  really  Mr nv and Dr ishani bonding look so beautiful  because of  natural and good acting  and in last episode  cvs take no time   to shift navisha to sidisha 

Even  though misunderstanding is clear  but still  showing sidisha look so unreal  and unatural 

And sidisha hi dikhna tha   to sidisha keep beech 3 years ka separation   sid ka coma mein  sid ka memory laane  mein 2 mahine waste karna  yeh 3 years ka leap  , Dr ishani aur  Mr nv  ki shaadi itna sub naatak ki kya  zaroorat thi? 

Sidisha to bina in sub  naatak ke dikhaya jaa sakta tha  

From starting to end  cvs  were confused with their plot  . They could not decided what  exactly to show and how to proceed story  and this also other reason  this serial  cannot gather much viewer 

My point is that if end of episode sidisha hi dikhna tha to navisha kyon dikhaya  when navisha share so mature sensible and beautiful bonding 

Btw even if cvs show  sidisha  but for me it is always navisha  

I can't sidisha because of poor acting of namit   and more over sidisha bonding was too weak   if we go back to see sidisha scene  there was no coordination understanding between sidisha 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Guys, I liked Surbhi chandna in Ishqbaaz. Surbhi and Nakul mehta jodi was super in that serial. I am not a regular viewer of Sanjivani2. But in my opinion, both male leads are not impressive with their acting. I didn't liked the story of Sanjivani2 also. It was not a medical story. Dr. Ishani character was also lost it's charm after some point of time. Overall, Sanjivani 2 is a big disoppointment for me as a viewer.I wish Surbhi chandna to come up with content based super story with popular male lead in her next project.