Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends ,

Welcome to Written Update & Daily Discussion thread .

It's a place where we celebrate daily episodes of Our Show Tujhse Hai Raabta with passion , dedication and pure love .

Come join and enjoy this beautiful ride with us.

Edited by linakusharberry - 4 years ago

• Epi 000 - 00/00/2020 - pg 000

• Do not  bash or use any foul / abuse language for any cast or crew members
  • Only characters ,tracks , scenes can be discussed  / constructive criticism is allowed here
  • No personnel comments on Actors / Actresses 
  • Each thread will be about 150 pages and new thread will be made after it .  

Thank You

Edited by linakusharberry - 4 years ago

Congratulations For new thread👍🏼

Brave people welcome to new thread !🤣

Agreed Gayu and Sasu .Even if there will b a leap it will b a short one.  They cant let Arzan go away . But they may show pillu in serious health condition in hospital due to Corona virus as they will not shoot with the little one . As of now Malhar will b stabbed and heavily injured .It will take an almost a week to recovery. Then they will focus on Baby again I think they are shooting for bank episodes as from 19 there will b no shoot .So as of now Malhar "s injury will b shown and in the next part after the resume of the shoot , they will focus on pillu and his illness. Lets see what they are gearing up .And i agree it can b a add shoot of Saree.

I have a question . So will we be not able to watch new episodes of Raabta from next monday as shooting will b stopped for 12 days ?

Agreed Gayu and Sasu .Even if there will b a leap it will b a short one.  They cant let Arzan go away . But they may show pillu in serious health condition in hospital due to Corona virus as they will not shoot with the little one . As of now Malhar will b stabbed and heavily injured .It will take an almost a week to recovery. Then they will focus on Baby again I think they are shooting for bank episodes as from 19 there will b no shoot .So as of now Malhar "s injury will b shown and in the next part after the resume of the shoot , they will focus on pillu and his illness. Lets see what they are gearing up .And i agree it can b a add shoot of Saree.

So ITV is moving from separation to jail to misunderstanding 🤣

iss hafte toh MLs ki jaan khatre mein hogi🤣

Precap- Atharva stabs Malhar ji

thank you Atharva Malhar ji ko injure karne ke liye🤣

I will watch tomorrow's episode 

(stabbing wala part)