Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Well... To teach a lesson to an animal, she also become an animal 🤔 

The way she avenged Diya was good.. The way Manvi was suffered and her Mom was in asylum for years.. Now Diya is bearing it.. I loved that pay back..! 

But Rishi and Antara! Well.. At least she killed Rishi, He never going to face anything afterthat! But what about Antara? 

Antara was/is a failed Woman! Whatever she did with Manvi/Maya, Diya and supporting his husband's misdeeds.. I agree all that but As a Mother she did her level best.. 

Thank God.. Rudy is such a Pure soul amongst all.. 🤗 A woman can be wrong but not a Mother! 

CVs should have been considered this! It's a dark and revenge story I know.. But still.. 

Loved Antara and Rudy's scene! They simply nailed that..

Yes I loved how she taught Diya a lesson. Because it was actually tit for tat, not taking an innocent boy's life or ruining a woman's respect and honour in public.

Antara was and is a failed woman, but still was not deserving of such a revenge. You're absolutely right. A woman can be wrong, but not a mother. And while the wife did wrong, Maya took revenge from the mother because in the 10 years that's what Antara has become. Just a mother. She no longer is MJ's wife. Just her property.

Antara and Rudra's scene actually made me sad and somewhat teary-eyed.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Minionite

Antara was and is a failed woman, but still was not deserving of such a revenge. You're absolutely right. A woman can be wrong, but not a mother. And while the wife did wrong, Maya took revenge from the mother because in the 10 years that's what Antara has become. Just a mother. She no longer is MJ's wife. Just her property.

As much as I have understood Antara is a Great Mother frame! She brought up both Rudra and Rishi well.. Sometimes Rishi goes under MJ's influence but still As mother she has done her duty well... 

Well.. At the end she got her Son back! Now I wish one thing that hereafter Rudra should spend sometime with Antara and not a puppy roaming around Maya Everytime! 

Antara and Rudra's bond made me recall Ahalya and Shatananta's bonding from Ramayan! Gautama Maharishi cured Ahalya then realized his mistake! But Shatananta understood his Mom and waited for her come Back! 

A mother is a mother whatever the world says.. 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes I loved how she taught Diya a lesson. Because it was actually tit for tat, not taking an innocent boy's life or ruining a woman's respect and honour in public.

It was really heartbreaking to watch. A mother’s greatest pride is her children honouring & respecting her as a woman. And the way Antara was refusing to even look at Rudra or let him come close to her out of shame and the way he cried & tried to hold her in his arms as if to protect her from all the muck that had been hurled on her was touching. Have to say that every dynamic of Rudra’s relationships are handled with a lot of depth by the CVs, be it his love for his mom or his love/passion for Maya, or his conflicted feelings about his father. Hopefully they will do full justice to his character when the whole truth is out and show how he conducts himself via-a-vis MJ & Maya.

Viswasruti thumbnail

@ Underline: Yes and for that she does deserve to be punished. But when Antara said deal with her, I doubt she meant kill her. For Antara, all that meant was she shouldn't come back in the house ever again. It became a simple point that Antara wanted to remain blind to MJ's affairs. She didn't care what MJ did as long as it was behind her back.

This is the story of an aristocratic lady  Antara who preferred to close her doors until now  to keep herself blind against all the misdeeds of MJ in that abusive house, firmly believed that everyone around her is respecting her including Mj. After Maya's brainwash, she started looking her true position , her worthless living  in that house, wanted to break free from all the shackles, newfound freedom blinded her from realising the might of Mj and the devious plans of Maya. That leads her devastation and disintegration. The evil spirit who supported her husband in his every dubious deed now crumpled there like a used tissue paper. Though painful to see a wailing woman, her cruelty fetched her this day to face the consequences of her past atrocious behavior. 

@ Green: That's just it naa. Maya knew this would happen. I read on the forum, I think maybe Shruti posted it or you did that Antara is emulating the flamboyant nature of MJ, but she went too far in that. Antara has been under MJ's influence for so long that even when she was told to come out from under her shadow, she did what MJ does but to a total extreme. This meant that she was going to fall. Obvious. She wasn't just going to keep soaring. But Maya had to have known this. She planned this all in a way so that Antara would soar far and high and then when she fell she would never think Maya was behind it. If Antara is the billi then a wounded cat attacks hard and fast. Maya wanted that. Now that Antara is wounded, she will attack MJ hard before being destroyed/killed herself. 

Excellent psychoanalysis Shreya.👏 Antara is a hollow character until now,  MJ filled it with his vile potion to serve his purpose, to satisfy his thirst, but now she slipped from his hands and started challenging him by showcasing his evil deeds through the repeat of past. She is a spineless woman, destines to die in dubious circumstances in the future, but only after witnessing the end of MJ !

@ Blue: Rudra has suffered a lot already. His father employed tactics to take his gf away from him that left him wounded for 10 years. Now that he has found solace and love, imagine the level of pain he'll experience when he finds out about his father and his wife's reality. Does Maya not realize that even for a second? I can predict what will happen. Rudra will break. He will be completely and utterly devastated. The sins of the father and the sins of the wife will destroy Rudra. It was like I said in that topic asking "why should Rudra die", he will die or be destroyed because it is the only ending that makes sense here. MJ is doing what he can to destroy Maya and get his son back. Maya is doing everything to ensure that Rudra stays with her and yet she completes her revenge. In the process, either MJ will end up killing/destroying Rudra or Maya will. Because one of the two will tell Rudra their side of the story in a bid to bring him to their side. And for that temporary time Rudra will help that person, but as soon as he finds out what the full and real truth is, it will devastate him.

Red--- Rudra is caught up between evil and revengeful forces,  as you rightly mentioned Shreya, any one of them will reveal their side of truth to Rudra to bring him back to their fold, but ultimately he will realize the entire story and will ruin himself in that process. I agree with your prediction, yes, Rudra will/ may die, but ..... but .... but if the serial makers give me an opportunity to write the further story... I will try to save Rudra!!! The deviation from the moral side of this story is bothering me for long. To give a convincing conclusion, I will make Rudra like some other person's son, not this MJ's even if it is ok for me that he is Antara and someone's ( We all watched her dubious ways of taunting MJ, her real character??) ! Sorry for my rigid cultural ideas, but to soothe my aching heart, I will shift him from this cruel blood relation with this MJ, to some other parentage and will write on the line that Maya knows this, that is why she used to wash herself repeatedly whenever Rishi touches her like Lady Macbeth, and she accepted the intimate relationship with Rudra now! That way, Rudra will tilt towards Maya and will do justice to her by ruining MJ!  Did anyone remember Diya ran towards Rudra pleading him to save her??? There are still many secrets to reveal, I think! My cruel wish is , this Rajiv should be the real son of Antara and MJ and someone with some other interest exchanged this one , placed Rudra there! Maya ruined Antara completely, but she kept Diya alive in mental asylum!!

Maya knows it, that is why she selected Rudra over Rishi to use him for her purpose. Rishi is a weakling, a susceptible and gullible boy , but Rudra is a strong one who carried his disgust/ hatred against his father for 10 years, but here is a point we have to notice ... his love-hate relationship with his father was oscillated between past and present, he knows many of his father's crimes, nurtured that hatred for years, but in one of his weak moments started believing him again , his love , his possessiveness, these were considered as his good qualities now for Rudra! 

@ Black: Maya has to win. That much is evident. "Good" always wins over "evil", but is it really a win if you lose everything? And is Maya really good and MJ really evil? After everything Maya has done, I don't know if I can call her "good". It's more like lesser of two evils.

Rudra is a multilayered character, just like Maya, an honest person with many credentials , but believing his father was his main flaw . Maya is very sensitive,  --(talking about Maya , not Manvi here,) god-fearing , romantic with full of desires to enjoy life afresh, but at the same time , a vengeful person who survived from fatal death only to teach a lesson to MJ to show him what the pain, hurt, insult and  loss will look like. She wants to crush him, in that process she is trampling a few more fallen leaves on her revenge path!  The sounds are audible now through the wails of Antara, more destruction in the offing!! 

These are all fictional characters, but we are dealing with their feelings with some sort of bonding, that is the greatness of this visual media, so happy reading all these precious opinions of all the members who participated in this meaningful discussions.🤗 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

It will be more cruel than Rishi, Antara and Diya faced in Maya's avenging process!

A guy trusted someone whole heartly after 10years who lost to trust anyone being cheated by his own father! Now he trust Maya blindly and what is she doing to him? 

When he finds the truth Whatever MJ did to Manvi.. Rudra will never think a second to punish MJ, What about Maya? Can she bear the sight of standing in front of Rudra as a Murderer who snatched Rudra's Rishi? Who Humiliated his mother? For Rudra it will be both Maya and MJ look same when he gets to know all about Maya-MJ 😭

Oops! ITV show penned a Beautiful char like Rudra Roy! 

Bravo 👏🤗

Well said, 👏 Rudra will never pardon MJ when he knows the entire truth.  Relationships are often the most complicated affairs among human beings. Sometimes you will end up as a winner and the worst part may become the loser. Specifically, because there are a lot of trials and humans are but humans by heart, that easily makes them to fell victims of the tricks. We have seen Rishi, Diya and Antara already.  Often times, people in an in-depth relationship are having troubles with either themselves or with their partners. The faults are blamed either way. This is where hate or love or at times both ( in the case of Rudra and Matya in the initial stages) comes into the picture. However, once love ends and hate enters, the chances are low for reconciliation. With this, I am not completely referring to all relationships. There are also relationships that went through bumps and end up a happy.... can't say ending but we can say union regarding Rudra and Maya. 

I think there is something more .... the secret ingredient which is waiting to unravel itself while the story progresses. Rudra is a strong character, stood there like a rock in front of all the tests Maya conducted and stood behind her like an ideal husband when she faced troubles from his family and always love to walk with her on the path of happiness. That special trait made him a dream boy for all his admirers. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Well said, 👏 Rudra will never pardon MJ when he knows the entire truth.  Relationships are often the most complicated affairs among human beings. Sometimes you will end up as a winner and the worst part may become the loser. Specifically, because there are a lot of trials and humans are but humans by heart, that easily makes them to fell victims of the tricks. We have seen Rishi, Diya and Antara already.  Often times, people in an in-depth relationship are having troubles with either themselves or with their partners. The faults are blamed either way. This is where hate or love or at times both ( in the case of Rudra and Matya in the initial stages) comes into the picture. However, once love ends and hate enters, the chances are low for reconciliation. With this, I am not completely referring to all relationships. There are also relationships that went through bumps and end up a happy.... can't say ending but we can say union regarding Rudra and Maya. 

Beautifully narrated smiley32

We shouldn't ship for MayRa more! Because it will trun into anything! Their relationship is getting complicated now! Maya won't choose Rudra over her revenge! Agree.. Once she did in Rishikesh but not again! 

I think there is something more .... the secret ingredient which is waiting to unravel itself while the story progresses. Rudra is a strong character, stood there like a rock in front of all the tests Maya conducted and stood behind her like an ideal husband when she faced troubles from his family and always love to walk with her on the path of happiness. That special trait made him a dream boy for all his admirers. 

The characterization of Rudra is getting more stronger day by day! His every layer of characterization is beyond words.. How he always stands for everyone! The way he respects Woman.. Never ever thought I would love this char this much while starting to watch this show! Was rooting for Ashish and Jennifer! Rudra's char is like a Surprise Gift 😃 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

It was really heartbreaking to watch. A mother’s greatest pride is her children honouring & respecting her as a woman. And the way Antara was refusing to even look at Rudra or let him come close to her out of shame and the way he cried & tried to hold her in his arms as if to protect her from all the muck that had been hurled on her was touching. Have to say that every dynamic of Rudra’s relationships are handled with a lot of depth by the CVs, be it his love for his mom or his love/passion for Maya, or his conflicted feelings about his father. Hopefully they will do full justice to his character when the whole truth is out and show how he conducts himself via-a-vis MJ & Maya.

Smriti, I agree with your every word. Since the beginning, Rudra is a strong character, a person who has self-belief, self-confidence, good decision-making skills and knows what to do when to do and where to do with a  strong personality. He will think before any task and has the courage to work upon it. I believe that he has a fire within himself that pushes him to work above the limits and I feel he will be the deciding factor at the end. He is emotionally strong and displayed it in the most crucial scenes already. He managed the stresses more effectively and recovered more quickly from challenges and crises when they arise.  

As Shreya and others rightly mentioned, the story is revolving around the brutish criminal and a revengeful ruthless lady, Rudra is related to both the negative forces, but amidst all this chaos, he stood there with a tender approach towards his mother, which is an applaudable scene. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

The characterization of Rudra is getting more stronger day by day! His every layer of characterization is beyond words.. How he always stands for everyone! The way he respects Woman.. Never ever thought I would love this char this much while starting to watch this show! Was rooting for Ashish and Jennifer! Rudra's char is like a Surprise Gift 😃 

Agree with you MDY, such a highly cultured and strong male character in an Indian serial is very rare, at the most they will make them a dream boy with a few romantic overtures or trying to save the damsel when she was in distress. Rudra withstood there strong between the warring two evil forces and emerged as a winner for now, but I am sure, he will play a pivotal role in the end game. A true son and a true lover. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

@ Bold: It does make sense though. She was hurt by a man and now it is hard for her to let another man (even if that man is her son) to hold her. Look at how she broke down in Maya's arms. She didn't even need any coaxing. Maya just put her arms around Antara and Antara grabbed on and broke down. Sometimes only another woman can give a woman solace.

That made it worse though because we know and Maya knows that Antara's respect and honour was destroyed by Maya and yet she was consoling Antara as if she was on Antara's side.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This is the story of an aristocratic lady  Antara who preferred to close her doors until now  to keep herself blind against all the misdeeds of MJ in that abusive house, firmly believed that everyone around her is respecting her including Mj. After Maya's brainwash, she started looking her true position , her worthless living  in that house, wanted to break free from all the shackles, newfound freedom blinded her from realising the might of Mj and the devious plans of Maya. That leads her devastation and disintegration. The evil spirit who supported her husband in his every dubious deed now crumpled there like a used tissue paper. Though painful to see a wailing woman, her cruelty fetched her this day to face the consequences of her past atrocious behavior. 

@ Blue: Rudra has suffered a lot already. His father employed tactics to take his gf away from him that left him wounded for 10 years. Now that he has found solace and love, imagine the level of pain he'll experience when he finds out about his father and his wife's reality. Does Maya not realize that even for a second? I can predict what will happen. Rudra will break. He will be completely and utterly devastated. The sins of the father and the sins of the wife will destroy Rudra. It was like I said in that topic asking "why should Rudra die", he will die or be destroyed because it is the only ending that makes sense here. MJ is doing what he can to destroy Maya and get his son back. Maya is doing everything to ensure that Rudra stays with her and yet she completes her revenge. In the process, either MJ will end up killing/destroying Rudra or Maya will. Because one of the two will tell Rudra their side of the story in a bid to bring him to their side. And for that temporary time Rudra will help that person, but as soon as he finds out what the full and real truth is, it will devastate him.

Red--- Rudra is caught up between evil and revengeful forces,  as you rightly mentioned Shreya, any one of them will reveal their side of truth to Rudra to bring him back to their fold, but ultimately he will realize the entire story and will ruin himself in that process. I agree with your prediction, yes, Rudra will/ may die, but ..... but .... but if the serial makers give me an opportunity to write the further story... I will try to save Rudra!!! The deviation from the moral side of this story is bothering me for long. To give a convincing conclusion, I will make Rudra like some other person's son, not this MJ's even if it is ok for me that he is Antara and someone's ( We all watched her dubious ways of taunting MJ, her real character??) ! Sorry for my rigid cultural ideas, but to soothe my aching heart, I will shift him from this cruel blood relation with this MJ, to some other parentage and will write on the line that Maya knows this, that is why she used to wash herself repeatedly whenever Rishi touches her like Lady Macbeth, and she accepted the intimate relationship with Rudra now! That way, Rudra will tilt towards Maya and will do justice to her by ruining MJ!  Did anyone remember Diya ran towards Rudra pleading him to save her??? There are still many secrets to reveal, I think! My cruel wish is , this Rajiv should be the real son of Antara and MJ and someone with some other interest exchanged this one , placed Rudra there! Maya ruined Antara completely, but she kept Diya alive in mental asylum!!

Maya knows it, that is why she selected Rudra over Rishi to use him for her purpose. Rishi is a weakling, a susceptible and gullible boy , but Rudra is a strong one who carried his disgust/ hatred against his father for 10 years, but here is a point we have to notice ... his love-hate relationship with his father was oscillated between past and present, he knows many of his father's crimes, nurtured that hatred for years, but in one of his weak moments started believing him again , his love , his possessiveness, these were considered as his good qualities now for Rudra! 

@ Black: Maya has to win. That much is evident. "Good" always wins over "evil", but is it really a win if you lose everything? And is Maya really good and MJ really evil? After everything Maya has done, I don't know if I can call her "good". It's more like lesser of two evils.

Rudra is a multilayered character, just like Maya, an honest person with many credentials , but believing his father was his main flaw . Maya is very sensitive,  --(talking about Maya , not Manvi here,) god-fearing , romantic with full of desires to enjoy life afresh, but at the same time , a vengeful person who survived from fatal death only to teach a lesson to MJ to show him what the pain, hurt, insult and  loss will look like. She wants to crush him, in that process she is trampling a few more fallen leaves on her revenge path!  The sounds are audible now through the wails of Antara, more destruction in the offing!! 

These are all fictional characters, but we are dealing with their feelings with some sort of bonding, that is the greatness of this visual media, so happy reading all these precious opinions of all the members who participated in this meaningful discussions.🤗 

@ Bold: And yet was she truly deserving of having her worth reduced and destroyed in such a way? Publicly being humiliated. People have killed themselves for less. If Antara were to commit suicide tomorrow, who is to blame? Her past actions? Antara has done horrible things. She has allowed MJ to get away with anything and everything, but even if she had put her foot down, I doubt MJ would ever have stopped. MJ is not the type of person who would get scared just because of some woman who is his sons' mother (note he only started calling her his wife when she went wayward and then too made it sound like she was some possession). Antara deserved to be punished. No doubt about it. But Maya went too far in her bid to punish Antara.

@ Red: Honestly I hope that there is some way to keep Rudra from being utterly and completely devastated and broken for life. But even in your storyline, it doesn't change the fact that Rudra feels strongly for Rishi. The day he finds out that Maya killed Rishi and why Rishi was killed, do you really think that being someone else's son will change his reaction? No. Because Rishi was everything for Rudra. Rudra loves with his whole heart and nothing less than his whole heart and once he accepts a relationship, he loves it to the end. That wouldn't change whether Rudra was MJ's son or Mr. X's son.

@ Green: That's the sign of well-written characters and a good storyline. Yes there have been many things that have led to a feeling of "wtf" but still we cannot deny that we have become attached to the characters and their feelings. Plus, when you get good actors to bring those characters to life, of course you're going to end up feeling their emotions along with them.