Beyhadh 2

12.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2 - Page 3

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank You for Written Update, I thought there won't be any updates as Suta has exams, you saved the day!!! 

Coming to the episode, The reason why MayRa never attracted me was because this relationship was always very superficial, if one has to hide things as small as not liking a friend and keeping the facade of this completely white person with someone you claim to love then it's not love, it was always obsession from Maya's side for Rudra

The thing is that all Rudra was able to change in Maya's life was her clothes and the cover, it wasn't even a good change

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MyDriYa

Yes! Antara could have used Manvi's pic for defaming MJ as he handled things infront media 10years back but Antara didn't do that..

But Maya is too much.. Humiliating a woman is different and Humiliating a Mother is worst than anything..! As a Son it's not easy for Rudra to digest this all..

Yes! And Antara humiliated Manvi amongst family and friends. She wasn't involved in all the brutality that Manvi faced. So humiliate Antara all you want amongst family and friends, why did you take it public and like that?

I hope that the day Rudra finds out what happened he doesn't support Maya even for a second. Whatever his father did, he deserves to be punished for it, but Maya has punished people to an extent that is just too much.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Armu for the WU with a few visuals to explain the events of the episode in a more comprehensive manner. 🤗 

It seems the cvs are showing such horrible and violent scenes for increasing their TRPs. Slowly making Maya a psycho instead of making her a stern taskmaster to punish the main culprit MJ. Teaching a lesson to Anatara and Anaya is very much necessary, but not in such a brutal way, she is showing all sorts of homicidal tendencies now.

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Goofy_farm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Armu for the WU as I was eagerly waiting for your WU an hour before without realizing daylight savings time ☺

And I dont understand all the blame on Maani/Maya it's just Maya is letting everybody to taste there own medicine and now its Antara's turn that she is tasting her own medicine for being like corpse all these years and letting innocent women go through the pain .

if all remember that's how everybody MJ, Sudhir had trappedMaanvi by saying he cannot leave Antara because she will go to media defaming him and now Maya has done it in reality .

Yes, Rudy boy we feel sorry for you but cant help it's his karma to go through what parents misdeeds are.

Goofy_farm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Mayra love story has lost its charm now and they should have not planted a beautiful love story in this revenge saga at all in the first place and even if they did why did Maya killed Rishi .So it looks like Mayra does not have good ending sadly.😭

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Yes! And Antara humiliated Manvi amongst family and friends. She wasn't involved in all the brutality that Manvi faced. So humiliate Antara all you want amongst family and friends, why did you take it public and like that?

I hope that the day Rudra finds out what happened he doesn't support Maya even for a second. Whatever his father did, he deserves to be punished for it, but Maya has punished people to an extent that is just too much.

Antara was one of the main culprits who insulted, and treated her like kachara, and asked MJ to throw her away from her house. 

Maya tried to provoke Antara to act against MJ, but Antara in her over enthu started swayamvar for herself and acted weirdly with her knuckleheadedness. Hers was stupidity and Maya's was a heartless onslaught.  All are warring against each other and the only sane one is Rudra for now. 

Bold-- I was trying to imagine his reaction when the last layer of the curtain raises, he will stand there numb, beyond shock or reaction! His glares will burn MJ for his sins towards Maya, which he committed some 10 years back, and with utter confusion and dismay he will look at Maya , that ... that moment will be heart-wrenching to any human! Whom he has to trust, to whom he has to go to seek solace? No one will be there, not even himself for him!! A loser will stand there confronting with sin committed by others!!! Ultimately Maya will be a winner in this vicious game who lost everything including her Rudra for her revenge.

Happy to share some of my thoughts with you Shreya. 🤗

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Antara was one of the main culprits who insulted, and treated her like kachara, and asked MJ to throw her away from her house. 

Maya tried to provoke Antara to act against MJ, but Antara in her over enthu started swayamvar for herself and acted weirdly with her knuckleheadedness. Hers was stupidity and Maya's was a heartless onslaught.  All are warring against each other and the only sane one is Rudra for now. 

Bold-- I was trying to imagine his reaction when the last layer of the curtain raises, he will stand there numb, beyond shock or reaction! His glares will burn MJ for his sins towards Maya, which he committed some 10 years back, and with utter confusion and dismay he will look at Maya , that ... that moment will be heart-wrenching to any human! Whom he has to trust, to whom he has to go to seek solace? No one will be there, not even himself for him!! A loser will stand there confronting with sin committed by others!!! Ultimately Maya will be a winner in this vicious game who lost everything including her Rudra for her revenge.

Happy to share some of my thoughts with you Shreya. 🤗

@ Underline: Yes and for that she does deserve to be punished. But when Antara said deal with her, I doubt she meant kill her. For Antara, all that meant was she shouldn't come back in the house ever again. It became a simple point that Antara wanted to remain blind to MJ's affairs. She didn't care what MJ did as long as it was behind her back.

@ Green: That's just it naa. Maya knew this would happen. I read on the forum, I think maybe Shruti posted it or you did that Antara is emulating the flamboyant nature of MJ, but she went too far in that. Antara has been under MJ's influence for so long that even when she was told to come out from under her shadow, she did what MJ does but to a total extreme. This meant that she was going to fall. Obvious. She wasn't just going to keep soaring. But Maya had to have known this. She planned this all in a way so that Antara would soar far and high and then when she fell she would never think Maya was behind it. If Antara is the billi then a wounded cat attacks hard and fast. Maya wanted that. Now that Antara is wounded, she will attack MJ hard before being destroyed/killed herself.

@ Blue: Rudra has suffered a lot already. His father employed tactics to take his gf away from him that left him wounded for 10 years. Now that he has found solace and love, imagine the level of pain he'll experience when he finds out about his father and his wife's reality. Does Maya not realize that even for a second? I can predict what will happen. Rudra will break. He will be completely and utterly devastated. The sins of the father and the sins of the wife will destroy Rudra. It was like I said in that topic asking "why should Rudra die", he will die or be destroyed because it is the only ending that makes sense here. MJ is doing what he can to destroy Maya and get his son back. Maya is doing everything to ensure that Rudra stays with her and yet she completes her revenge. In the process, either MJ will end up killing/destroying Rudra or Maya will. Because one of the two will tell Rudra their side of the story in a bid to bring him to their side. And for that temporary time Rudra will help that person, but as soon as he finds out what the full and real truth is, it will devastate him.

@ Black: Maya has to win. That much is evident. "Good" always wins over "evil", but is it really a win if you lose everything? And is Maya really good and MJ really evil? After everything Maya has done, I don't know if I can call her "good". It's more like lesser of two evils.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MyDriYa

After today's episode Maya is giving me vibes of Rishabh Kundra  Hope she isn't faking her love with Rudra #PyaarGame

I dont find any spark in mayra amd dont k ow why people are crazy for them. One of the worst pair for Jenni and chemistry sucks..cant see maya as couple but siblings,maya being elder and rudra being younger...🤢

I dont see love at all..this season is lagging good story,maya chic avatar and some good acting.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Well... To teach a lesson to an animal, she also become an animal 🤔 

The way she avenged Diya was good.. The way Manvi was suffered and her Mom was in asylum for years.. Now Diya is bearing it.. I loved that pay back..! 

But Rishi and Antara! Well.. At least she killed Rishi, He never going to face anything afterthat! But what about Antara? 

Antara was/is a failed Woman! Whatever she did with Manvi/Maya, Diya and supporting his husband's misdeeds.. I agree all that but As a Mother she did her level best.. 

Thank God.. Rudy is such a Pure soul amongst all.. 🤗 A woman can be wrong but not a Mother! 

CVs should have been considered this! It's a dark and revenge story I know.. But still.. 

Loved Antara and Rudy's scene! They simply nailed that..

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

I was trying to imagine his reaction when the last layer of the curtain raises, he will stand there numb, beyond shock or reaction! His glares will burn MJ for his sins towards Maya, which he committed some 10 years back, and with utter confusion and dismay he will look at Maya , that ... that moment will be heart-wrenching to any human! Whom he has to trust, to whom he has to go to seek solace? No one will be there, not even himself for him!! A loser will stand there confronting with sin committed by others!!! Ultimately Maya will be a winner in this vicious game who lost everything including her Rudra for her revenge.

It will be more cruel than Rishi, Antara and Diya faced in Maya's avenging process!

A guy trusted someone whole heartly after 10years who lost to trust anyone being cheated by his own father! Now he trust Maya blindly and what is she doing to him? 

When he finds the truth Whatever MJ did to Manvi.. Rudra will never think a second to punish MJ, What about Maya? Can she bear the sight of standing in front of Rudra as a Murderer who snatched Rudra's Rishi? Who Humiliated his mother? For Rudra it will be both Maya and MJ look same when he gets to know all about Maya-MJ 😭

Oops! ITV show penned a Beautiful char like Rudra Roy! 

Bravo 👏🤗