12.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Obviously her revenge is her priority. His love isn't at par with her revenge. It never was. It was just enough to save his life. Nothing else. 

You are right...but the way thay had shaped their love story till they came back from Rishikesh had so much depth & angst...that was the main draw for many of us. That element is totally gone for me now...I want to watch it with Rudra in level playing field with MJ & Maya now with all the cards on the table. Let him decide what & who he believes is right & wrong here for all their deeds instead of being everyone’s puppet. What really annoyed me today was when he was so broken about his mom & came to Maya for comfort she just played him while Rajeev looked more concerned for him. Her expression was fleetingly sad and then it changed to ‘whatever...I need to get on this business with Papa. And this papa thing is getting on my nerves now🙄

Edited by smriti81 - 4 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

After today's episode Maya is giving me vibes of Rishabh Kundra  Hope she isn't faking her love with Rudra #PyaarGame

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me too i hated Maya today. 

Not even a hit of remorse , not even a hit of sadness for Rudra, only think was hurry to call DAD/PAPA

I really want her to sober down and i want to see MaRu together and some intense , emotional scenes. I liked a few episodes back and after Rishikesh. But looks like separation.

Or is it Rudra revenge on Maya .. grrrrrrrr no  

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

What Maya did to antara was cruel. I disliked Maya a lot today. Even Rajeev didn't like it. No woman deserve this kind of humiliation. This is insane. 🤢 I never shipped Mayra because I know they don't have future together. What's the point of even shipping them. 🤔 I think Rudra will find out Maya was involved with rishi. So even if Maya ko mj mar bhi deta hai Rudra dhoodne bhi nhi jayega. So next week Maya ka memory loss drama shuru hone wala hai 🤪

In Precap, it seemed Rudra got to know about Maya-Rishi

Minionite thumbnail

Chalo I was off by a bit, but I guessed it rightly yesterday. Maya sent those goons. Nice Maya. Very nice. And then you ask for another chance. This is how you get a second chance huh? I'm sorry but I stopped supporting you the day you killed Rishi and now you did this. Tit for tat makes the whole world blind!

Originally posted by: Minionite

The precap - Oh man I hope it wasn't Maya who sent those goons to harass/rape Antara. That would be a new low.

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😭i dont want this to happen but maybe its bound to. 

She was so much thinking abt her next number and forgot past 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Chalo I was off by a bit, but I guessed it rightly yesterday. Maya sent those goons. Nice Maya. Very nice. And then you ask for another chance. This is how you get a second chance huh? I'm sorry but I stopped supporting you the day you killed Rishi and now you did this. Tit for tat makes the whole world blind!

Maya will get back her Karma from Rudra!

No more MayRa ship now!

MyDriYa thumbnail

I felt bad for Manvi and wanted Maya to give back MJ, his Karma! Now I want Rudy to give back her Karma to her..

They way how Manvi was innocent, Here now Rudy also innocent and whats the wrong he did ?

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Maya will get back her Karma from Rudra!

No more MayRa ship now!

I got off that ship after she killed Rishi. I kept expecting it to be fake, a kidnapping and brainwashing, but that was outright murder. And what did Rishi do to her that she killed him like that?

And while I can understand that Antara actually did hurt her, this went too far. She defamed Antara openly and for the whole world to see. Antara just defamed her in front of family and friends. There's a difference there.

MyDriYa thumbnail

I got off that ship after she killed Rishi. I kept expecting it to be fake, a kidnapping and brainwashing, but that was outright murder. And what did Rishi do to her that she killed him like that?

And while I can understand that Antara actually did hurt her, this went too far. She defamed Antara openly and for the whole world to see. Antara just defamed her in front of family and friends. There's a difference there.

Yes! Antara could have used Manvi's pic for defaming MJ as he handled things infront media 10years back but Antara didn't do that..

But Maya is too much.. Humiliating a woman is different and Humiliating a Mother is worst than anything..! As a Son it's not easy for Rudra to digest this all..