Nia, kabir, shri, kajal 's friendship
Nia - guneet convo
Amber- guneet fight
Guneet - randeep convo
Nia -randeep romantic convo
Kabir-amber convo
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

So, we know from last few weeks there have been so many changes in the show.. we don't see many things , convos which were there in this show earlier.. pls vote n add a elaborated reply  also..

My ans is i m missing kabir -amber convo so much. I used to watch them in repeat mode  . I thought kabir nia will remain frnds even after nia resigned. But now she is playing blame game,  forgetting everything kabir did for her. Now i don't think we will get kabir amber's witty convos.. 

The issue is that they intermingled all the characters and introduced so many story lines 

Now the CV are trying to slow things down and it means fewer interactions between characters 

Why doesn’t Guneet chat with her friend anymore ? She hasn’t even asked about Randeep or where he went ? They had a nice friendship as well

Guneet and Nia don’t talk as well anymore ...I personally find Nia-Kajal friendship kind of artificial 

Having Nia leave her job in an angered huff and her lashing out at Kabir hasn’t gone down well with the audience 

Also I felt we needed a bit of closure over the NDP and BM chat sessions ...like maybe Guneet deleting the app or something to show that their relationship was done or she had moved on

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Guneet knows about Randeep going to the US. The other day after she made the confession about housing him upstairs she mentioned - ab toh woh America jaa raha hai.

But I find it weird that they didn’t show Niya taking some time to spend with Guneet, just to give her company in the aftermath of roka drama. I know she had her own job troubles but still, not even addressing it with Guneet.

Also, when it was Guneet who gave her the idea that Ambar needs a partner, it should be natural for Niya to close the loop by informing her that her dad seems to have started chatting with women online so thank u for the idea.

Lost opportunities for the writers!

Love kabir want more his scenes with nia

Amber has become too normal, too soon. I used to hate his tantrums, but I hate this Amber even more. I want previous version of Amber.

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Amber has become too normal, too soon. I used to hate his tantrums, but I hate this Amber even more. I want previous version of Amber.

I don't hate the new Amber but I agree, they've made him too nice too soon. They should have phased out the old Amber slowly and in fact should have retained some of the old traits instead of making him this completely new person overnight.

i really miss guneet  and niya conversation.they has such calm conversation. they need do a interact more ofthen

I miss the normal nia. It's like the bhoot of amber has left him and taken over nia 😆. I didn't like the way she was accusing kabir that he was trying to flop her new business when it was never his intention. Nia and kajal together are unbearable 🤢

Then I miss nia and guneet's bonding. They had good convos earlier but now they act like they are just strangers to each other.

I miss common sense 

Amber was high on bhaang and yet he drove home???

Nice msg👌🏽