India Forums Help Center Launched - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

That's perfect .πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ..very helpful for those members not from IT ... and very  senior members who are not that net savvy  ....thankful for all the thought that's gone behind this ....I appreciate all the hard work by you n your team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi 😊 So I'm noticing in the Help Center that there are repetition of the same questions which are answered by diff users and some differently worded questions that end up with same answer as the other. Will these be reviewed later and the answers either be merged or those with same answers, one removed?

Originally posted by .iridescence.

Hi 😊 So I'm noticing in the Help Center that there are repetition of the same questions which are answered by diff users and some differently worded questions that end up with same answer as the other. Will these be reviewed later and the answers either be merged or those with same answers, one removed?

In the current system one question can have multiple answers and we can choose to show both of them.

We will regularly be reviewing the questions list and merge it into one if necessary.

Cheers,

Great initiative, guys! Well done to Vijay and team and special shoutout to Tanu πŸ€—

Update 13 March 2020

Desktop:

We have added a small ? icon just beside the search so that its easier for users to find it. 

Mobile:

They will now see Help Center link in the Nav Menu just below the Fan Fiction link.

can a person get recruited in IF, that too paid?

thank you, admin group, for the updates, very much appreciated.

Bullets and Numbers list doesn’t seem to work after the answer got approved :/