Additi Gupta in Anupamaa

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMsUyEgbJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-UasYKOtA

Additi said it is a new& interesting role. I think it is a negative role though. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Yes i do think its going to be negative in future. But i love her look in this one. 

Also i hope she gets to play character of her age rather than playing an  elderly woman. Becoz if she is show opposite sudhanshu then isnt he too elder to her. 

Originally posted by Dreambig1

Yes i do think its going to be negative in future. But i love her look in this one. 

Also i hope she gets to play character of her age rather than playing an  elderly woman. Becoz if she is show opposite sudhanshu then isnt he too elder to her. 

I also love her look 

who is Sudhanshu

Sudhanshu is playing anupamaa 's husband on the show... Dont know his character name

I kinda was hoping for Additi and Paras pairing. 

I wouldnt mind seeing a slightly older woman with a young man. About time we had some stories on this. Then doing the older man and young lady...

I am assuming she will be in contact with the Dad character - Anupama's husband which i think his character name is Vanraj

If they follow Sreemoyee to the T. Additi ji would play a loud screechimg husband stealing vamp and Rupali ji would still love her to bits. ðŸ˜†

I think if all goes acc to my experience, Additi ji would end up marrying  Shubhranshu ji and there will be another man in the life of Rupali ji. Along with these her 3 children's love lives will also be explored. ðŸ˜³

Edited by proteeti - 4 years ago

I just saw a pic on insta where sudhanshu was cutting cake and entire family along with kavya and a little girl probably her daughter were there too. So no chance of paras and additi pairing i think. Anyways will give this show a try and stop watching when the story starts sucking. 

Waise i have minimum hopes from kavya's character.