Additi Gupta in Anupamaa

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMsUyEgbJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-UasYKOtA

Additi said it is a new& interesting role. I think it is a negative role though. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes i do think its going to be negative in future. But i love her look in this one. 

Also i hope she gets to play character of her age rather than playing an  elderly woman. Becoz if she is show opposite sudhanshu then isnt he too elder to her. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreambig1

Yes i do think its going to be negative in future. But i love her look in this one. 

Also i hope she gets to play character of her age rather than playing an  elderly woman. Becoz if she is show opposite sudhanshu then isnt he too elder to her. 

I also love her look 

who is Sudhanshu

Dreambig1 thumbnail

Sudhanshu is playing anupamaa 's husband on the show... Dont know his character name

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I kinda was hoping for Additi and Paras pairing. 

I wouldnt mind seeing a slightly older woman with a young man. About time we had some stories on this. Then doing the older man and young lady...

I am assuming she will be in contact with the Dad character - Anupama's husband which i think his character name is Vanraj

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

If they follow Sreemoyee to the T. Additi ji would play a loud screechimg husband stealing vamp and Rupali ji would still love her to bits. ðŸ˜†

I think if all goes acc to my experience, Additi ji would end up marrying  Shubhranshu ji and there will be another man in the life of Rupali ji. Along with these her 3 children's love lives will also be explored. ðŸ˜³

Edited by proteeti - 4 years ago
Dreambig1 thumbnail

I just saw a pic on insta where sudhanshu was cutting cake and entire family along with kavya and a little girl probably her daughter were there too. So no chance of paras and additi pairing i think. Anyways will give this show a try and stop watching when the story starts sucking. 

Waise i have minimum hopes from kavya's character.