Yeh Hai Chahatein

Impressed with Aahna

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Evil Aahna impressed me today with the way she exposed yuvraj the thief cum murderer. Preesha looks really dumb who fails to understand yuvraj's true colors even after witnessing so many incidents.  It's not like she is in love with yuvraj so unable see reality, it's purely case of dumb doctor who can't connect dots or can't identify reality of person even after meeting numerous time.

I liked it how that evil aahna snatched necklace from yuvraj's pocket. Dumb preesha will again think that poor yuvraj got trapped in khurana's saazish and will not use her head .

Because of that evil lady aahna at least yuvraj expose hua and uski band baj gayi. I happy now preesha will become little cautious in yuvraj's case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

If Preesha still can’t see Yuvraj’s truth, she’s really dumb. But I feel so bad because it seems Rudra’s mom lost faith in Preesha too. Why does she seem to lose her common sense whenever Yuvraj is around? Although the precipitation gives me hope, Preesha is gonna choose Rudra because of Saransh. 

manny136 thumbnail

Im glad ahana exposed yuvraj this early lol and even saved the family heirloom lol yuvraj deserved all the insults and more. Wait till they find out he killed rajeev he will not be spared lol But preesha will never truly win over these people if she keeps on making these foolish moves due to yuvraj. She needs to only focus on saransh and forget yuvraj.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

If Preesha still can’t see Yuvraj’s truth, she’s really dumb. But I feel so bad because it seems Rudra’s mom lost faith in Preesha too. Why does she seem to lose her common sense whenever Yuvraj is around? Although the precipitation gives me hope, Preesha is gonna choose Rudra because of Saransh. 

Rudra’s mom is another dumbo . It’s very easy to manipulate her . Preesha can understand whole world’s psychology but when it comes to yuvraj , she looses her all senses. 

It’s clear preesha will always choose Rudra over Yuvraj for saransh but in future she will be the one who will allow Yuvraj to come in between her relations because of her blind faith in him.

She is also culprit at some level who is hiding yuvraj‘s reality from court. She is well aware that accident was done by yuvraj and judge had asked her numerous time whom she is saving but she kept mum by hiding real culprit. She should inform court and judges that accident was done by yuvraj but she chose to hide it. 

Yuvraj manipulated her on accident spot and she chose to lie in front of court and judges.She did very wrong .

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Im glad ahana exposed yuvraj this early lol and even saved the family heirloom lol yuvraj deserved all the insults and more. Wait till they find out he killed rajeev he will not be spared lol But preesha will never truly win over these people if she keeps on making these foolish moves due to yuvraj. She needs to only focus on saransh and forget yuvraj.

Preesha is also culprit at some level who is hiding yuvraj‘s reality from court. She is well aware that accident was done by yuvraj and judge had asked her numerous time whom she is saving but she kept mum by hiding real culprit. She should inform court and judges that accident was done by yuvraj but she chose to hide it. 

Yuvraj manipulated her on accident spot and she chose to lie in front of court and judges.She did very wrong .

Culprit ke crime ko hide karne ki bhi punishment court de sakta hai .