Sanjivani 2

So will it be Sidisha finally?

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After almost confirming a Navisha finale by uploading pictures suggesting they are together we are  now at the brink of closure and to me it seems there can be no other possibilty then a happy ending for Sidisha.

After Ishani gets to know the truth and the villainy of her aunt & uncle trying to kill Sid and then  forcing her to marry NRS she cannot discard Sid ...her first love.and even now when she has good feelings for NRS she never once says she feels love for him.There is gratitude etc but not  love.

There is not much time as the end comes tomorrow so I presume NRS is  the one ....the eternal good guy ...who will reunite Sidisha.

Happy ending finally for  Sidisha fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar!!!! Really I hope it exactly happens as you said but in my view the chances are very slim that it's a Sidisha ending. Looks like the misunderstanding will be cleared but it could be that Sid will let her go with NV as they are married and all.. I really hope it's a Sidisha ending but......... let's wait and watch like you said its tomorrow!!!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sidisha should not be there  . 

First of all  even though  sid beaten by goons  sent by mama mami   

But truth is that  in first place  sid    had himself  break relationship  with ishani   due to misbehavior of mama mami toward roshni 

Secondly  dr sid is really beaten by goons and if he had really change his decision and really coming to mandap to marry Dr ishani then    cvs should have clear   these things before leap only   and should have  let marry sidisha  only  . And so that we can stop watching sanjvini  at that time only  There was no need for leap and there was no need of  making mockery of marriage tht is by  showing Dr ishani leaving Mr nv of his no fault  and going back to Dr sid just he dr sid proove innocent 

But  cvs has not clear anything before leap that  sid has cancel going to America   and ready to marry Dr ishani     and they suddenly  bring  Dr sid  after leap just to proove Dr sid innocent  so I am not going to believe story  prooviing Dr  sid innocent 

What is point of bringing Dr sid and prooviing Dr sid innocent  when  Dr ishani already married to man  for 3 years  and that man really care for Dr ishani  for 3 years 

Even if  Dr sid has proven innocent  . So what   ?.   Mr nv has honestly care for Dr ishani for 3 years 

Even though     Mr nv is mama mami choice   but Mr nv has never   torture Dr ishani   he  . Was  honestly trying   for 3 years   to keep ishani happy 

That means  if Dr  sid  has proven innocent  so Dr ishani should just leave   mr nv and get married to Dr sid??then what about  Mr nv  who really care for Dr ishani for 3 years  ?? 

Even if mama mami send goons for Dr sid as cvs claim but in all these Mr nv has no fault    he himself don't know  mama  mami are culprits so why should  Mr nv  pay for mama mami fault 

And now everything is fine between  Mr nv and Dr ishani   . Dr ishani want to start happy life with Mr nv 

And 

More over  really don't want sidisha  ever because   as Dr sid  apply holi color on ishani face inspite of knowing Dr ishani still married to another man  . Dr sid  didn't not bother to take permission from Dr ishani before applying color on ishani who is already marrie andd that is disgusting part of Dr sid to do this  . By doing such  disgusting act  sid again proove that for him only his wish  matter, for him ishani wish does not matter 

Here  at least Mr nv  care for Dr ishani wish   and he signed  divorce  papers when ishani ask divorce from Mr nv  and this is real love  

So navisha  should be there 

shwetha85 thumbnail

Looks like you are a very big fan of GC..👍🏽👍🏽

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

There is no Sidisha ending.... but hats off to your positivity.. I know it's so hard to believe that the production house has cheated the viewers..

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar!!!! Really I hope it exactly happens as you said but in my view the chances are very slim that it's a Sidisha ending. Looks like the misunderstanding will be cleared but it could be that Sid will let her go with NV as they are married and all.. I really hope it's a Sidisha ending but......... let's wait and watch like you said its tomorrow!!!

Yes, I think so too.. Sid will never marry her even if Ishani wants... because he already felt that she does not love him anymore... and Ishani does not love NV, it's her guilt, she wants to pay back to NV for his good deeds... and for NV it's his lust cum caring etc, he is like a oil, hard to get rid of...

You know what's so funny? They didn't need Sid after leap.. I think NK had no idea that he'll hardly have any screen space.. the production house cheated Sidisha fans.. they wanted to collect TRPs from Sidisha followers, but had no intention for that.. and like many other, if I knew there is no Sid after leap, I would have never watched a single episode...

and look at the 2 rupee storyline... Sid has never thought about his family after leap.. what happened to them?? it seems like he assumed that he lost them.. Ishani's mama-mami never showed up during her coma, she had Sid only, but then mama-mami suddenly showed up and gave supari to kill Sid.. they were supposed to be doctors and super-rich.. and super-hygienic Ishani who used to be germaphobic, now goes straight to kitchen in her hospital ware... wah..! wah..! they killed the essence of Ishani's character, made her another patibrata FL, who does not g but cries... I must say that 'Annika' was much better.. at least she had a consistency..   

This is the worst show in Indian TV history.. the producer-director didn't care about the story after some time.. the sudden loveria track of Ishani, her oily nature was not easy to watch.. they never worked hard with the actors to make an impact of an emotional scene.. 

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Yes, I think so too.. Sid will never marry her even if Ishani wants... because he already felt that she does not love him anymore... and Ishani does not love NV, it's her guilt, she wants to pay back to NV for his good deeds... and for NV it's his lust cum caring etc, he is like a oil, hard to get rid of...

You know what's so funny? They didn't need Sid after leap.. I think NK had no idea that he'll hardly have any screen space.. the production house cheated Sidisha fans.. they wanted to collect TRPs from Sidisha followers, but had no intention for that.. and like many other, if I knew there is no Sid after leap, I would have never watched a single episode...

and look at the 2 rupee storyline... Sid has never thought about his family after leap.. what happened to them?? it seems like he assumed that he lost them.. Ishani's mama-mami never showed up during her coma, she had Sid only, but then mama-mami suddenly showed up and gave supari to kill Sid.. they were supposed to be doctors and super-rich.. and super-hygienic Ishani who used to be germaphobic, now goes straight to kitchen in her hospital ware... wah..! wah..! they killed the essence of Ishani's character, made her another patibrata FL, who does not g but cries... I must say that 'Annika' was much better.. at least she had a consistency..   

This is the worst show in Indian TV history.. the producer-director didn't care about the story after some time.. the sudden loveria track of Ishani, her oily nature was not easy to watch.. they never worked hard with the actors to make an impact of an emotional scene.. 

Ohh my god tumne meri moh ki baat cheen li.. like really mummy guddu all are gone and another chavanni story is that Ishani's mother and father who were framed never ever showed up and the show is ending.. god knows what happened to them and what was their story??? I will not be surprised if they just like that in one line dialogue just disclose tomorrow that mama mami framed them for money etc.. 

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I am pretty certain it will be a Sidisha ending. 
NRS is a understanding,selfless type of guy and inclined to do whatever is morally correct.He has said that he is used to sacrificing in yesterdays episode and for me that is a huge hint.
Besides his feelings for Ishani there is also the fact that he is obliged to Dr Shashnak for saving his Bebe and he has already said he will do nothing unfair to Sid as he is Dr Shashan's son.
He will be the one yo unite Ishani with Sid.

If there is any other ending I will believe this production house has lost it.

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ajna-

I am pretty certain it will be a Sidisha ending. 
NRS is a understanding,selfless type of guy and inclined to do whatever is morally correct.He has said that he is used to sacrificing in yesterdays episode and for me that is a huge hint.
Besides his feelings for Ishani there is also the fact that he is obliged to Dr Shashnak for saving his Bebe and he has already said he will do nothing unfair to Sid as he is Dr Shashan's son.
He will be the one yo unite Ishani with Sid.

If there is any other ending I will believe this production house has lost it.

We will see, I don't think there is anything left for Sidisha..

NV may be a self-less guy, but in his mind he does not want Ishani to leave him.. and he would not do anything wrong with Sid if he himself leaves Ishani, which I feel will happen.. I feel it'll be probably a hum-dil-de-chuke type ending..

but loved your positive thinking..

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ajna-

After almost confirming a Navisha finale by uploading pictures suggesting they are together we are  now at the brink of closure and to me it seems there can be no other possibilty then a happy ending for Sidisha.

After Ishani gets to know the truth and the villainy of her aunt & uncle trying to kill Sid and then  forcing her to marry NRS she cannot discard Sid ...her first love.and even now when she has good feelings for NRS she never once says she feels love for him.There is gratitude etc but not  love.

There is not much time as the end comes tomorrow so I presume NRS is  the one ....the eternal good guy ...who will reunite Sidisha.

Happy ending finally for  Sidisha fans.

Your positive thoughts WON..!😊 The oil is finally gone from Ishani's life and It's Sidisha finally..! ❤️❤️