Beyhadh 2

Drabble- The Red in my Ledger

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer: Suicidal thoughts.

MJ is the brother I have never had. He has given me everything a man can desire, money, power, status, and who are we lieing to by being humble, if not for me, his business would collapse.

But this scars me, becuase, my hands are nowtainted by the blood of so many, and if I say it's for business, for growth, that's again a lie, becuase it's all for pride,for selfishness and I know, one day, this will all come back to haunt me, burn me, destroy me.

My loyalty to MJ has crushed my soul and with that, I wish I'd just die, burn away like so many others MJ has burnt till date.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

These are Amir's thoughts, right? I too felt bad for him the way MJ treated him after Antara left and he went to comfort MJ. Well written. πŸ‘

The day Amir also leaves, MJ would collapse.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! This is really well written... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved it... β€οΈ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Wow!! This is really well written... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved it... β€οΈ

ThanksπŸ€—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

These are Amir's thoughts, right? I too felt bad for him the way MJ treated him after Antara left and he went to comfort MJ. Well written. πŸ‘

The day Amir also leaves, MJ would collapse.

I want Aamir to feel guilt, I hope he does, because in them all messed up folks, he is the only one who look human, because he doesn't express and makes you wonder what he wants.

There was the apple pie scene remember, though CVs may have not intended, I still feel Sultan was in that scene to remind us that MJ is using both of them

MishtiNew thumbnail

So beautifully written.

Without Amir, MJ will collapse...

Amazing, Shibz...

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishtiNew

So beautifully written.

Without Amir, MJ will collapse...

Amazing, Shibz...

Thanks, and I hope they show Aamir absence destroying MJ to some extent, becuase that will actually give both the characters some definition

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I want Aamir to feel guilt, I hope he does, because in them all messed up folks, he is the only one who look human, because he doesn't express and makes you wonder what he wants.

There was the apple pie scene remember, though CVs may have not intended, I still feel Sultan was in that scene to remind us that MJ is using both of them

Amir is hidden card for CVs, he can turn out to be human.. he should in fact, somewhere I feel there is an element of compassion in him. But they can turn him into something else as per their convenience.

That apple pie is something that is too sweet and too rotten, I wonder if the friendship between MJ and Amir is also like that or not.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amir is Karn from MB 

He knows right and wrong but still he is so much loyal to MJ 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sometimes Friendship matters a lot..