Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Love Story

Want more screentime for arjun

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Between all the chaos going on in the show between pinky, her good for nothing father, her kameena pati n others, arjun's character is like a breath of fresh air... My main interest to watch the show is to see arjun's journey unfolding with pinky... And the actor playing arjun(don't know his name) is doing a fab job... Liking him so much... I just want him getting more n more screenspace taki mein is show mein interested rahu😆😆... Mujhe woh kaamena pati aur sasur ko nehi dekhna hai yaar.. Mujhe bas arjun, pinky, dadi aur nandu ko dekhna hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Same here..puneet is doing great job... 

The story is gearing up now... . I feel after arjun accident... They will concentrate on pinky and arjun bonding

eshasrk thumbnail

Puneet is doing amazing as Arjun. I saw him for the 1st time in Vish and later in Naagin 3....he really has tht mysterious aura around him. Its quite difficult sometimes to figure wht he thinks.

And indeed he is the sole reason for me watching this show, coz frankly the entire Kashyap family and Pinky's good for nothing sasuraal are a total waste of time. The only ones from Kashyap clan who are worth watching are Chacha, Daadi and Pinky. The rest is useless.

I am so waiting for Pinky and Arjun story to start. Already looks to me like Arjun already has a soft spot for Pinky. 

But 1st she needs to cross tht hurdle called Gagan which isnt easy. 

But the real struggle for both Arjun and Pinky will start, once either one of them falls for the other. And I hv a strong feeling Arjun might fall for Lavanya first. I so want to see Arjuns inner struggle once he falls in love with Pinky and how he overcomes all those feelings and finally accept his love for Pinky. But we still have a long way to go and if written well this can be an interesting track.

But 1st I want Pinky to become independent completely 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Watched his scenes in Naagin 3 today

he is brilliant 

mast acting even in villain role❤️

here also so cute, handsome and hot😳

eshasrk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Watched his scenes in Naagin 3 today

he is brilliant 

mast acting even in villain role❤️

here also so cute, handsome and hot😳

He exells in both positive and negative roles. That is why I said that he has a mysterious aura around him.........which makes him very interesting to watch. One never really knows what goes on in his head. Even in a positive character like Arjun, its sometimes so difficult to know from his face what he is thinking and I like that abt him. 

On top of all............he is such a good looker ❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

He exells in both positive and negative roles. That is why I said that he has a mysterious aura around him.........which makes him very interesting to watch. One never really knows what goes on in his head. Even in a positive character like Arjun, its sometimes so difficult to know from his face what he is thinking and I like that abt him. 

On top of all............he is such a good looker ❤️

yes

Arjun's character is interesting

he is very charming 

in first look in Naati Pinky I liked him (Naagin 3 mein ya pehle kisi show mein nahi dekha tha)