Guddan

IWMbuzz : Ganga bhabhi ka unique idea

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Ganga’s unique way to seek apology

Ganga’s unique way to seek apology from the family members in Zee TV’s Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Ganga’s unique way to seek apology

Loyal viewers of Zee TV’s Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, produced by Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square, have been witnessing the intriguing drama.

The recent episode saw a dhamakedaar twist wherein Akshat’s elder (Nishant Singh Malkani) brother Alekh returns to the Jindal house with his new wife, Ganga, during the Holi celebrations. Ganga will be seen trying to shake Akshat and Guddan’s (Kanika Mann) stature in the family set up.

As per the plot, Dadi also protests and argues with her son Alekh for being so irresponsible towards his family.

In the coming episode, Aalekh and Ganga are thrown out of the house, but Guddan tries convincing everyone to take them in. Later, they finally get to enter the house. Ganga says sorry to everyone with the help of a song.

Will the family accept her apology?

Watch this space for more updates

Link :  https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-gangas-unique-way-seek-apology/2020/03/12

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , 

Revti aur pervy phir se mil jaye....

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TFS!

Guddan ...she always invites trouble. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

TFS!

Guddan ...she always invites trouble. 

thn hw vl epi increase 🤭...drama is all thy need 😁

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

thn hw vl epi increase 🤭...drama is all thy need 😁

true! Show cannot continue w/o drama or it would end. Also i don't mind stories like this. Reminds me of the earlier tracks in the series. 

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Try hard ganga bhabhi inko nahi malum kis se panga lene chali hai ...yeh ...best of luck
jmoyee200 thumbnail

😔...Hope....not make any boring track....

Adyasa thumbnail

Yar the show is just boring from the time of antras entry.... Guddan is the most stupid character who have no self respect...... She always invites all the troubles.... Logic se show ka koi lena dena nahin hain... Bas pehle se akshan ki chemistry ke liye dekh rahi thi.... But after antras entry and drama aj was completely spoiled and so mahaan devi guddan... I mean how could someone have zero level of self respect... Aj is not worth forgiving for his deeds... But still besharam guddan to guddan hai.... Chodo uske bad maine socha koi dusra male ki entry hogi guddan ki life main but makers ko faltu characters ki entry se bakt mile tabhi to..... And kaunsa superstar 1 film banake ghar ke kitchen politics me lag jati hai???? They should have shown guddans worklife... Akshats jealousy and over possessiveness.... But no.... No expectations now left from the show..... I am sorry if anyone don't agree with me.. It's just my POV

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope for good n interesting track.