Laila buried chandni creating danger roshni pregnant - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibha28

He is a freaking playboy he must have some in his wallet!!! Any man who is not married has them...not this stable genius though 

ya he must have but forgot to use it due to poison effect. 

Originally posted by Jiss555

Makers are utter fools they dont see any other way for roshni to stay with him.hope a miscarriage happens (cruel of me but I dont want rosh to have a baby now)

Then y did the makers show that fiasco with snitch Khanna, imran and roshni

Lets hope he doesn't ask for proof that it is his kid. Remember Imran and the CCTV? I don't trust Aman and I dont put it past him to ask for proof as usual.

I agree and although I am totally pro life in this fantasy scenario I am with you. Stupid stupid stupid!!!

ya he must have but forgot to use it due to poison effect. 

Yes and Roshni will have to pay. Let's hope we don't get give me proof it is my kid business😡

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Itv playboys only dance in bars..and mostly they're good at heart but separated from their wives ..also married legally.

Itv playboys don't sleep as in playboys actually do..😆

So no protection needed..you see they're GOOD boys only sad at heart,so much bitterness that they just dance in the bar in drunk state to overcome their grief🤣

🤣🤣

How dumb is that? Good guy who always wants proof. Roshni was right he should change his name to law as without proof he won't breathe.

Let's hope he doesn't think its Imran's as I still remember the CCTV.

He is a freaking playboy he must have some in his wallet!!! Any man who is not married has them...not this stable genius though 

First he's married.

Second he's not just a playboy..he's THE ITV playboy..

Going by these two conditions..forget protection..it's unnecessary for the GOOD itv playboys😎

First he's married.

Second he's not just a playboy..he's THE ITV playboy..

Going by these two conditions..forget protection..it's unnecessary for the GOOD itv playboys😎

So he just looks and touches but not intimately? Lol how dumb is that yeah?

Dancing the night away and sometimes doesn't even come home but I guess Lucknow has all nighter clubs too. Well it's progress isn't it? 

🤣🤣

How dumb is that? Good guy who always wants proof. Roshni was right he should change his name to law as without proof he won't breathe.

Let's hope he doesn't think its Imran's as I still remember the CCTV.

It's dumb..very dumb and I thought it's different from other shows.. classic example of what an extension does to a good show😳

It's dumb..very dumb and I thought it's different from other shows.. classic example of what an extension does to a good show😳

Absolutely correct the  extension ruined it terribly. Same I thought it was different but nope, its same old tried, tested, and failed formula since Ekta maiya started it back in the 90's.

Yes and Roshni will have to pay. Let's hope we don't get give me proof it is my kid business😡

Ya some script. They told during garima LC that have got a fool proof script. And now we get this sh***

Ya some script. They told during garima LC that have got a fool proof script. And now we get this sh***

So so true - during LCR it was so so good and things were connected and made sense and since Alia - its one bad track after another. Give me proof, give me proof of Aman's is making me angry. Let's hope we don't get the kid is mine proof.