Laila buried chandni creating danger roshni pregnant - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Now I'm sure the show is going hum aapke dil mein rehte hai track😆

I'm not angry with anyone today... Aman was correct in guessing about Laila. Sadly, tabeezi proved him wrong ,aka a Kabir hypnosis.

Roshan always believe Tabeezi. So not blaming anyone here. It's difficult to not trust her. It's also difficult to know she could be hypnotized.

Just wondering how come Laila knows Roshni is pregnant even before she herself know about this😆

Honestly wud hav preferred Aman realising atleast before pregnancy comes in..but no,makers are staying too true to itv trends..

Disappointed with the precap👎🏼

Aman was fool who didn't trust laila 

He is another level fool 

Laila doesn't know its chandni who knows roshni is pregnant 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibha28

I also noted that regardless of the differences Roshni took Aman's side when talking to Laila. Aman never did during Alia but Roshni's argument made sense. Let's just hope that we don't get this is not my kid drama or if this is my kid you are not in my life but just the kid.

I have zero hope from aman character 

He didn't believe roshni he didn't believe laila 

He believe whom chandni aliya n parveen 

Total rubbish 

He is fool a big dumb fool 

Better roshni go away with ur kids from here please 

Originally posted by sjboy

Its there on youtube. Bella's condition was horrible. Edward fed her blood during her pregnancy. and it was too intense and romantic.

Edward was a sweatheart. Aman not even close 

Originally posted by vibha28

Same and I agree the CCTV and that snitch Khanna had a purpose - let's hope no more name calling. I pity the kid to be honest. At least that first one is gone this one can't even deny that Aman's is his father.

Vibha, Remember we were discussing about that movie hum aap ke dil me rehte hain ! We might get it along with redemption?

Originally posted by Geet1234

How is she pregnant after a kidney transplant 🤷🏻‍♀️

kidney transplant cant be done of 

Pregnant woman 

Doctors do every test they ask every history 

🤣Joke chal raha 

Writer ko biology nai aati 

Writer y padho 

If you have a kidney transplant, you are likely to have regular menstrual periods and good general health. ... But you should not become pregnant for at least one year after your transplant, even with stable kidney function. Some medicines that you take after a kidney transplant can cause problems to a developing baby.

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Writer ko biology nai aati 

Writer y padho 

If you have a kidney transplant, you are likely to have regular menstrual periods and good general health. ... But you should not become pregnant for at least one year after your transplant, even with stable kidney function. Some medicines that you take after a kidney transplant can cause problems to a developing baby.

Here they are showing moon coming to dharti, leads are flying and doing magic I think this is a wrong show to expect such logic

I think twins baby track will come... Because of chandragrahan syd ek bcha evil hga or ek bcha good kyunki chandni says ki bchon ka khyal rkhna so may be

But phle mu clear kro boss ye bche ka track to uske bad bhi aa skta tha lkin ye gul shows ki problem hmesha rhti hai ki kbhi bhi male lead ke taraf se proper closure milta hi nhi hai.

So its better ki ab hum kch expect kre hi na ab na lgta mjhe ki hme hmara redemption milne wala hai they are just rush towards another track without listening to viewers and then trp will tank then they blame the audience 😶

Aman's insecurity is already shown. I don't think he will think that low. If so, Imran will surely clarify. He is a positive character and everyone loves his entry and maker knows. Atif also acknowledged ("points noted")  they will be no 3rd person between Roshan. whatever will happen will be completely between them.

- Twilight type track or Miscarriage both are possible.

Also they will know about  kidney too. she will be hospitalized and that nurse will tell.

But that’s my point why does he only believe when things are clarified? Which woman will like that first her husband doesn’t think the baby is his but when it’s clarified he accepts it? That’s the worst thing to happen to any woman including Roshni.

Unfortunately he has gone lower than that as far as I am concerned and I don’t have any hope for him at all. I am happy to be wrong but I don’t think I will.

Vibha, Remember we were discussing about that movie hum aap ke dil me rehte hain ! We might get it along with redemption?

Let’s hope that we get that otherwise I am going to be ropeable and will be super pissed. Waise bhi these hybrid babies aren’t something I was looking forward to but let’s see.