Laila buried chandni creating danger roshni pregnant - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by gaurimisha

It's 2020..and makers still take inspiration from 1997..

Disappointed with the way they're planning redemption..

Same - I would't have minded redemption+pregnancy but not a redemption because of pregnancy. They both are so childish and kid in the picture...I can't even.

Originally posted by vibha28

Yup its ITV hun here sleeping once can make you pregnant because no one things of protection here!!!!

Come on vibha these two were fighting Kabir out..

Protection won't ever come to mind .. considering their previous state ,anger towards each other.. even I hadn't expected an intimate scene on that day😆

Plus..jinn with ayana..once is good enough🤣

Ayana is able to recover from kidney transplant in a couple of hours...then she gets pregnant too..

Anywhere you think logic is missing,just think it's magic😆

It's magic!! it's magic!!!!

Yup its ITV hun here sleeping once can make you pregnant because no one things of protection here!!!!

Here since there were separation maybe roshni was off pills1😡😁😡😁

Kidney donation will come out due to her pregnancy.

Aman will only cry in hell .. he'll lose out his child, Roshni everything for his past deeds..for sometime atleast.. Roshni isn't coming back just like that..

If that's the redemption you wanted..yeah it's happening

That's not what I wanted...that's too crude bolly tolly style

No my dear this is not the redemption I wanted. Its conditional redemption. Had redemption started and then pregnancy no issue but this is similar to LCR. Love after dying.

Such a typical way to go and knowing Roshni it will all be baby's father and cute eyes argghhh!!! 

Now think of naming ceremony of a baby ..of jinn and ayana...what can the baby be called...jinnana😆

Why am I getting reminded of itv version of twilight...presented in 1997 wrapper😆

Originally posted by Jiss555

Here since there were separation maybe roshni was off pills1😡😁😡😁

He is a freaking playboy he must have some in his wallet!!! Any man who is not married has them...not this stable genius though 

Come on vibha these two were fighting Kabir out..

Protection won't ever come to mind .. considering their previous state ,anger towards each other.. even I hadn't expected an intimate scene on that day😆

Plus..jinn with ayana..once is good enough🤣

Ayana is able to recover from kidney transplant in a couple of hours...then she gets pregnant too..

Anywhere you think logic is missing,just think it's magic😆

It's magic!! it's magic!!!!

🤣🤣

Sleeping with someone one time can make a person pregnant - we all learnt that in biology but here its so weird. She slept with him before nothing happened and now this. If I assume she was on pills then he must have some in his wallet too? he is a playboy isn't he now?

Anyway, the crap track continues and I have zero hope now lol 😆

Magic is all over the place my dear!!! Magic my arse 🤣🤣

He is a freaking playboy he must have some in his wallet!!! Any man who is not married has them...not this stable genius though 

Main Maasi banne wali hun !!! remember my prediction !! Ohhn my my, khusi ke maare main pagal ho gayi ekdam...

On serious note, Now redemption track will start. Lets get ready with popcorn !!

Edited by sjboy - 4 years ago

If he does accept the kid he won't accept Roshni though unless the stupid truth comes out and then our redemption starts. But I would liked redemption without pregnancy and if a pregnancy then part of it not because of it.

Aman is a panwati - whereever he goes causes destruction. First burns her bakery, then this. Let's hope he doesn't say it was roshni's plan to keep him with her. That will piss me of more than anything.

Makers are utter fools they dont see any other way for roshni to stay with him.hope a miscarriage happens (cruel of me but I dont want rosh to have a baby now)

Then y did the makers show that fiasco with snitch Khanna, imran and roshni

Itv playboys only dance in bars..and mostly they're good at heart but separated from their wives ..also married legally.

Itv playboys don't sleep as in playboys actually do..😆

So no protection needed..you see they're GOOD boys only sad at heart,so much bitterness that they just dance in the bar in drunk state to overcome their grief🤣

Edited by gaurimisha - 4 years ago