Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tough time for BW: Sooryavanshi,83, Gunjan might get postponed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like itโ€™s bad for Sooryavanchi since the trailer already came out. 

The other movies can delay and survive 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sooryavanshi is deffo postponed .The film is just 12 days away still no song release ..

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good. Some fanatic nutjobs could have gone to the theatres regardless of health hazards and caused more trouble. I know for money hungry Bolly this is just a business decision thinking about their own profit but this is great regardless.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Good. Some fanatic nutjobs could have gone to the theatres regardless of health hazards and caused more trouble. I know for money hungry Bolly this is just a business decision thinking about their own profit but this is great regardless.

Any sand practical human being who is actually serious about their work will think about avoiding losses. Ab paise  tree par toh nahi ugate na. 

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Any sand practical human being who is actually serious about their work will think about avoiding losses. Ab paise  tree par toh nahi ugate na. 

And? That's exactly what I said. It's the money they are thinking about. ๐Ÿ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

And? That's exactly what I said. It's the money they are thinking about. ๐Ÿ˜†

The point being that makes them practical and not "money" hungry. You will worry about your hard earned too right ?? So does that makes you "money" hungry too ??

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

The point being that makes them practical and not "money" hungry. You will worry about your hard earned too right ?? So does that makes you "money" hungry too ??

Yeah so money hungry ๐Ÿ˜†

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Most likely scenario -  

Sooryavanshi Apr 10

83 May 1 or May 29 

Coolie No. 1  Move? 

Laxmi Bomb Move?

Who cares about Gunjan Saxena 

There's no freaking way Sooryvanshi makes it on the 24th now. Would be shocked if it does. 

I know for money hungry Bolly this is just a business decision thinking about their own profit but this is great regardless.

But this is a genuine concern not a money hungry one. The trailer of Suryavasnhi has already released, they have spent a part of their PA already with billboards across the country, rescheduling means undoing everything which increases the cost of the film. Same with films like 83 and Gunjan. Both of their trailers (and probably film too) have already been censored which is a costly affair, 83 had to cancel their trailer launch which is again a loss and adds up to their costs and all these films lying in the cans till god knows when since situation is quite tense with every passing day, they won't be able to do a Bond and shift to November since that would mean the film flopping even before release. And all of this will ultimately have a domino effect on the people working behind the film since usually the final installment of the contractual work comes only after release with more chances of it coming on time when more people watch the film. Add distributors woe to it who have already bought some of the films. And BW is not really going through such a good phase industry wise and delays make things worse.