•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Laxman Chachaji continue to celebrate pinky victory... .. Nothing going to stop him😆😎

Now coming to major part.. .. 

Pinky throwing her MS in 🔥... And her walk, determination 👍🏼

Pinky mom and others trying to stop pinky was so filmy.. 🤣

Pinky used her freedom of speech .. And reflection action bhi mila ne wala tha.. Ram ne baccha liya...

Ram ke ek move se pinky pegal gaye🤔

Thank god dadi is guiding her.. 

🤗

Aaj  ko Arjun ke kuch alag he rang the... So much smiling 😆

Looking at her while she was dancing... 😆😆

Thnks for the update.

Pinky should not get lost in Rams action, becoz he is like a snake who will bite at a time not expected. 

And I am sure he stopped Gagan just to guide him through the next move and I am almost sure tht Rams next move is to remove Arjun from Pinky's life. Coz Ram and Gagan both know tht Arjun is her biggest support.

Frankly I am so freaking fed up of Ram and his useless family and Gagan and his useless family.

I will start watching again once I know tht Arjun is ok and Pinky starts standing on her own feet.

I feel something major needs to happen before Pinky will break all ties with her family and moving on in life. Until tht doesnt happen, Arjun and Pinky's story cannot start 

thanks for written updates.much appertains.

Originally posted by eshasrk

Thnks for the update.

Pinky should not get lost in Rams action, becoz he is like a snake who will bite at a time not expected. 

And I am sure he stopped Gagan just to guide him through the next move and I am almost sure tht Rams next move is to remove Arjun from Pinky's life. Coz Ram and Gagan both know tht Arjun is her biggest support.

Frankly I am so freaking fed up of Ram and his useless family and Gagan and his useless family.

I will start watching again once I know tht Arjun is ok and Pinky starts standing on her own feet.

I feel something major needs to happen before Pinky will break all ties with her family and moving on in life. Until tht doesnt happen, Arjun and Pinky's story cannot start 

Same here.. Freed up with useless characters now... 😡

I think ram stop him because he don't want people to gossip about it or don't want pinky to fail domestic violence case against gagan... 

Slapping your wife in public is offense.. 

Pinky isn't going stand up on her feet so soon.... But arjun wil be out of danger by next week Thursday or Friday😆

Originally posted by kooki07

thanks for written updates.much appertains.

welcome🤗