~AbhiGya/TiSha AT #283~"Rang de tu mohe gerua" - Page 119

Posted: 4 years ago

P-Aap washroom main naha rahe the toh awaz q nahi aai

A-Woh kya h na,main dropper se bond bond tapka tapka ke naha raha tha,taki pani girne ki awaz na aaye,aur tumhe pta na chale ki main nahara ho🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37

What happens when you are too naughty,suffocating your biwi with love,Dadi beats you&sends you to sleep somewhere else. ðŸ¤£

And Pragz was worried for him sleeping out of his room,without his fav bed&pillow after that hug fest ðŸ˜† that left her breathless.

Originally posted by RudrakshPreesha

it looks like lockdown might get extended seeing the news, so maybe we wont get abhigya for a longtime coz of this crisis going on,i hope so we might get atleast something from the OG's

That's the best choice. 

We still have 5 full Abhigya tracks to enjoy so time flies easy,plus many other things to do. 

To be honest i'm not missing the show at all,only miss them. But they can always find new offers-after all this ends,play something fresh,where they can show their talent at the right level. 

Aalia getting slappe by abhi is a treat for the eyes,can wait to seethe drama in the next episode in which Pagya is making Abhi see that hr sister stole his cd for money, i hopeshe gets exposed asap but i know ye itni jaldi nahi hogA 

Yeah Abhi slaps are  he does it with his full force. ðŸ˜† Everyone shocked expressions are too funny,don't know why they are so surprised if they know well how Alya is.  

Originally posted by Ralulo

Yeah Abhi slaps are  he does it with his full force. ðŸ˜† Everyone shocked expressions are too funny,don't know why they are so surprised if they know well how Alya is.  

thst is just for the draama effect na for trp viewers ,warna alia deserves them all,humesha bach jaati h lekin ufff 

ohh looks like AT  is finished shall we move to the next AT,so sorryguys for being unacitve even in crisis period notable to come here much due to work from home

Originally posted by KairaZindabad

ohh looks like AT  is finished shall we move to the next AT,so sorryguys for being unacitve even in crisis period notable to come here much due to work from home

yes

here is the link for New AT ðŸ˜Š

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160026