Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

OMG! Kabir kindles love with Laila

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

MUMBAI: Popular supernatural show, Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka, is going to see the entry of red moon princess, Shehzaadi Laila. 

In the previous episode, we have seen how Kabir’s plans to kill Aman, Roshni and the family fail, thus he comes up with another plan. 

In the upcoming episode, Kabir thereby comes across Laila and falls in love, gets mesmerized seeing her where she is sitting on the moon. 

Kabir unfolds the blindfolds from Laila’s eyes while he shows the fairy-like world to Laila. 

After winning millions of hearts with her Naagin avatar in Naagin 3, Surbhi Jyoti is going to get all the attention with her mesmerizing red moon princess avatar. 

Laila and Kabir's romance will lead to a major twist in the story when Laila will enter in Junaid house interrupting Aman and Roshni's happy love life. 

Let's see what new motives Kabir have and why Laila is going to meet Aman Roshni.

Wat a faltu article of TC 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaar kabir tho play boy nikla yaar first with aliya and got kid now with Laila dono bhai chupe rustum 😳

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar kabir tho play boy nikla yaar first with aliya and got kid now with Laila dono bhai chupe rustum 😳

This article source isn't reliable 

Kabir ko abhi tak mission focused cvs have shown 

Cameo me love story I dont think it will happen 

MochaQueen thumbnail

best news everrrr

but i want kabir to be played with the good one chandni like damon elena of tvd