New pickys : hum saat saat hai wala breakfast

Posted: 4 years ago

...lekin, kheer meetha nahi hai,

gol gappe teekhe nahi hai,

kisi cheez mein namak nahi hai 

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , 

Revti aur pervy phir se mil jaye....

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

What's wrong with Guddan anjs make up and atires to be honest Lakshmi durga Saru looking more graceful than guddan .....inspire of being superstar kuch Dino se badi hi ajeeb make up ho raha hai Kanika ka ...don't she is looking very different from quite few days ...and now humare jindal sahab kya retire ho chuke hai ....Bhai look at Kishore and nalayak baby boo looks like they are going to office ...h Jindal sahab jhunjhuna bajayengeee ghar me ?? And now I want and formals to return ....no doubt he looks great in this but ..ripped jeans that to akshat jindal persona ...now it's getting on nerves Akshan are head of the family no matter how much some so claimed originals enters .. Their atire should be top notch ... If we compare Akshan before leap and after leap ...so before leap Akshan trully looks like head of the hose even after leap in some ep they maintain it but with guddus engagement with chomu kanikas make up is going horribly wrong .. ( my personal POV ) but definitely ...something is wrong ..with their make ups !

TFS waise yrh Jindal brothers kaun si jari booti khate hai re baba ?? 

Originally posted by Kavila

What's wrong with Guddan anjs make up and atires to be honest Lakshmi durga Saru looking more graceful than guddan .....inspire of being superstar kuch Dino se badi hi ajeeb make up ho raha hai Kanika ka ...don't she is looking very different from quite few days ...and now humare jindal sahab kya retire ho chuke hai ....Bhai look at Kishore and nalayak baby boo looks like they are going to office ...hJindal sahab jhunjhuna bajayengeee ghar me ?? And now I want and formals to return ....no doubt he looks great in this but ..ripped jeans that to akshat jindal persona ...now it's getting on nerves Akshan are head of the family no matter how much some so claimed originals enters .. Their atire should be top notch ... If we compare Akshan before leap and after leap ...so before leap Akshan trully looks like head of the hose even after leap in some ep they maintain it but with guddus engagement with chomu kanikas make up is going horribly wrong .. ( my personal POV ) but definitely ...something is wrong ..with their make ups !

As of now in this post I have not posted any other picture of Guddan other than the blurred one I have posted 

To me she is looking perfect as per a superstar 

This is a spoiler post meant for fun discussions not for any form of comparisons among actors or their looks 

Regarding AJ, after leap he has been shown as a careless personality, not caring about business or anything. This is 1st time we are seeing sons after 4 years & most probably in these 4 years they were the ones taking care of business. So their getup is perfect.

& it as been 2 days in the show timeline since Guddan came back in his life

Surely throwing out his wardrobe isn't the 1st thing Guddan or AJ would do after getting back together 

*kala teekas* ke saat....

Seems like Gudiya se batiya rahe hai 😳

Gudiya in bedroom...

See Kanika's insta story. Ganga bhabhi has bracelets with guddans' face on them 😲😆