Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 8 - Page 98

Posted: 3 years ago

Have they changed Rukmini too to play as Mallika??

Seeing some posts ..hence doubt

Originally posted by Sweetypie34

Promo after promo...

Radha saying me and Krishna coming to teach all Krishna arjun Gatha

Right ..now mahabharat going to be another joke 

What??? Radha will sit beside Krishna on the chariot to teach Arjun Geeta in the middle of the battlefield???πŸ€ͺThis is too much, beyond insanity!!πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by stormborn

Basically this is the present scenario----->

Married guy and ex fiancee now call each other friends and live under the same roof.

Every ritual that a wife is supposed to do gets done by said friend.

Married guy even spends nights with fiancee turned bestie in a swing in a side hugging posture in his own household.

If the wife feels left out by this, then she is marked as a bad wife and is given solo marriage counseling by said ex-fiancee turned bestie. [As a result, bestie brainwashed wife to the point of delusion where she started imagining herself in the faces of other women whom she found in the embrace of her husband. ]

Said bestie's evil husband and sis in law are also there and plotting against married guy.

Wife's evil brother is also there in an on and off manner for some reason.

Together they are supposed to live like a happy family.

Not even mentioning the other wives as I am considering this as a non-mytho contemporary show and polygamy is not legal in current times.

So here it is. As per that post, I even once didn't mention anything about its resemblance with OG Radha Krishna scriptures or any mythology. Heck I didn't even consider it as a mythology here for the sake of argument and yet what I can find is nothing but a sick and twisted storyline aka a huge pile of batshit crazy plotholes filled crapsack. 

🀣🀣🀣

Yes ... we have to consider it as a contemporary story, ill-conceived with a stillborn love!!

Originally posted by Viswasruti

What??? Radha will sit beside Krishna on the chariot to teach Arjun Geeta in the middle of the battlefield???πŸ€ͺThis is too much, beyond insanity!!πŸ€ͺ

I personally feel the story going somewhere else.

Better they end mahabharat track soon

I personally feel the story going somewhere else.

Better they end mahabharat track soon

But, why they started Mahabharath in the Radha Krishna love story? If they end Mahabharath, what is the guarantee that they won't start Ramayan next ?? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by RainFire125

πŸ‘πŸ‘ with ur permission stormie can I post this in that thread please????? 

Sure !! 

But, why they started Mahabharath in the Radha Krishna love story? If they end Mahabharath, what is the guarantee that they won't start Ramayan next ?? πŸ˜•

Ramayan?? That was shown already when Krishna exolaining saat Avatar right 

🀣🀣🀣

Yes ... we have to consider it as a contemporary story, ill-conceived with a stillborn love!!

No. Gayatri posted a screenshot where a girl said that we shouldn't rely to much with its resemblance with the scriptures coz we were not alive when those were written and so can't know for sure what's real as this is not historical and rather mythological.

So I omitted the whole mythological reliance and analysed what remained left---- in reply to that argument. 

Edited by stormborn - 3 years ago

Bro they already did Ramayan.

Bhul gayi kya ?

Ramayan?? That was shown already when Krishna exolaining saat Avatar right 

Yeah ... you are right, that chance is over! Hmn... what next??? Have to think about it. I think Storm is great in guesswork ... let us look at her for a correct suggestion!