Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

I am more curious what timeline the pandavas are currently in......like have they met Draupadi....are they yet to go on vanbaas......and most importantly, whether Radha is gonna shift to Hastinapur now. Or will she just long-drive through hastinapur and dwarika everytime with Krishna in his chariot....?

No she will be tele transported through his eyes.

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TBH I am looking forward to it...to see Krishnarjun together.....I might watch it again.....atleast for some days after this track starts

I hope they will have a good chemistry and bromance. Hopefully CVs won't add Radha in Mahabharat centric tracks directly. Can't imagine Radha roaming around Hastinapur and Indraprashth. 🤪

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

No she will be tele transported through his eyes.

She can enjoy keeping up with the Kurus via shuka television. 

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Rukmini should open a charity for neglected wives with ''still stuck with their ex'' husbands. Many will be benefitted.

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Rukmini should open a charity for neglected wives with ''still stuck with their ex'' husbands. Many will be benefitted.

https://youtu.be/Ac3SmlflGHk

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Good night for now.

Shubho Ratri

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Now Arjun looks like the kumbh ke mele me beechre huye twin of Krishna  smiley44

Btw I liked the guy. He might even be suitable with Sumedh it seems.

Great! That's the one thing they're gonna get right, eh?

Did you guys know that Arjun's real name is al so Krishna? Well, who am I kidding, you guys probably do! smiley36

wayward thumbnail

Rohini vanished from this show all of a sudden and we are yet to get a glimpse of her. Probably we won't see her again and Subhadra will enter this show from God knows where and how ! Radha bhabi ki kripa se aa hi jaaegi. The actress they are roping in to play Draupadi looks way older than Sumedh. Kinshuk (Arjun) too looks older than Sumedh.  Krishna in this show is playing part time Shakuni and full time Narad muni and in between seldom himself.

Ooh! I mean, Vasudev bhi hai kya? Watched a few episodes yesterday and didn't him anywhere?

@Grey: Damn! smiley37

wayward thumbnail

Another gem from your vault my dear wordsmith. I'm running out of words to praise your talent. How subtly you have presented Krishna here. Marvelous ! Your Satya is little demure here compared to her usual self but can't blame her. How can one not get enamoured by the most handsome man ? Not even the unparalleled beauty can resist his charm. This Satyabhama is Krishna's Bhama not the beautiful supercilious princess hence the swooning and drooling and i loved it. Krishna flirting with Bhama was like cherry on top. Thank you for taking your precious time to write this lovely piece. Thoroughly devoured this romantic delicacy. ❤❤❤

OMG! Thank you so much! I always believe ke Bhama was always endowed with humility, and it was only for that short time that she became proud. And she wasn't technically a princess right? Papa ki pari, yes, but papa himself was a businessman na.

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: proteeti

Great! That's the one thing they're gonna get right, eh?

Did you guys know that Arjun's real name is al so Krishna? Well, who am I kidding, you guys probably do! smiley36

No I don't. I know that Draupadi's name is also Krishna. But Arjun too ? So hubby-wifey have same name ?