One shot : a thriller. (Peep in guys)

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys!!!

You all have shown tremendous support to my writings here , a big THANK YOU. 

I was planning on writing a one shot  on a GREY ANIRUDH. 

It will be set after the leap . 

The main thing will be that suspenseful trait of Anirudh’s personality that nobody has ever known - making him grey . 

I want him to be soft towards Bondita , but he did some things which were not purely white .... and that shall be the surprise. 

If anybody has a suggestion for this , pls write it down here. 

Secondly , do tell if you all will like to read it or not ?

If I will incorporate your ideas 

*the one shot shall be credited to you (duely)

Date of the ONE SHOT : 14 March 2020 (eve/night)

Edited by nancy56 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nancy56

Hi guys!!!

You all have show tremendous support to my writings here , a big THANK YOU. 

I was planning on writing a one shot  on a GREY ANIRUDH. 

It will be set after the leap . 

The main thing will be that suspenseful trait of Anirudh’s personality that nobody has ever known - making him grey . 

I want him to be soft towards Bondita , but he did some things which were not purely white .... and that shall be the surprise. 

If anybody has a suggestion for this , pls write it down here. 

Secondly , do tell if you all will like to read it or not ?

If I will incorporate your ideas 

*the one shot shall be credited to you (duely)

Date of the ONE SHOT : 14 March 2020 (eve/night)

You're writings are the one which I am eagerly waiting for. You're truly a blissful novel writer. I am not that much talented that I could suggest you but let me

Anirudh will be soft towards Bondita, takes care of her, makes her educated but he did this not only because of seeing Bondita's ability and talent but... He always wanted to become a young founder/barrister to bring changes in law, he wanted his name to be scripted in books of laws for his achievements. He also wanted someone strong to become his voice over for his dreams that he saw in Bondita and thereby he decided to take responsibility of her education. But he loves her as his student, a good friend and special person in life provided he is greedy about his image, success and achievements too. 

I hope at least I have tried. 

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

You're writings are the one which I am eagerly waiting for. You're truly a blissful novel writer. I am not that much talented that I could suggest you but let me

Anirudh will be soft towards Bondita, takes care of her, makes her educated but he did this not only because of seeing Bondita's ability and talent but... He always wanted to become a young founder/barrister to bring changes in law, he wanted his name to be scripted in books of laws for his achievements. He also wanted someone strong to become his voice over for his dreams that he saw in Bondita and thereby he decided to take responsibility of her education. But he loves her as his student, a good friend and special person in life provided he is greedy about his image, success and achievements too. 

I hope at least I have tried. 

Oh my god ! I loved your suggestion . 

You are an amazing thinker dear !!!

This is surely gonna go inside the one shot - thank you ssooooo much  for the suggestion.

@bold: don’t say that ever , we all are friends and intellectually equals. You have all the ideas better than me , and have all the right to suggest me , criticise me and correct me . 

This is gonna be fun !! Thanks again !

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy56

Oh my god ! I loved your suggestion . 

You are an amazing thinker dear !!!

This is surely gonna go inside the one shot - thank you ssooooo much  for the suggestion.

@bold: don’t say that ever , we all are friends and intellectually equals. You have all the ideas better than me , and have all the right to suggest me , criticise me and correct me . 

This is gonna be fun !! Thanks again !

When I was traveling to US and UK for getting an prestigious award as junior scientist in chemistry from ACS and RSC organization they said the same thing as you said "great thinker". I am obliged to hear same words from such a novel writer you Nancy. Thank you. 

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG, I am waiting for this.!

You are like the best writer in the forum (for me)  Your way of writing is just the best and it's soooooo good to read..!!❤️

All your works are just... soooo amazing ..!!

I can't wait for this, that too a thriller?

I am excited to read another shade of ARC's character..!! 

All the best.!! Phod dooo diduuu..!!❤️

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When I was traveling to US and UK for getting an prestigious award as junior scientist in chemistry from ACS and RSC organization they said the same thing as you said "great thinker". I am obliged to hear same words from such a novel writer you Nancy. Thank you. 

baap re aap toh scientist nikli 🤪🤗 

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

baap re aap toh scientist nikli 🤪🤗 

Are nahi yaar I am not great renowned scientist but junior scientist working under American chemical Society. It will take me next five years to become senior scientist and research head panel member. 

nancy56 thumbnail

Are nahi yaar I am not great renowned scientist but junior scientist working under American chemical Society. It will take me next five years to become senior scientist and research head panel member. 

Oh my god !!! 

I will need to start calling you Madame ! Truly !

Being inclined to science , you have such good writing skills ... stunned in stupor !

nancy56 thumbnail

My pleasure dear !!

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

OMG, I am waiting for this.!

You are like the best writer in the forum (for me)  Your way of writing is just the best and it's soooooo good to read..!!❤️

All your works are just... soooo amazing ..!!

I can't wait for this, that too a thriller?

I am excited to read another shade of ARC's character..!! 

All the best.!! Phod dooo diduuu..!!❤️

Sissy , love you !❤️

Secondly , I hope I write it well this time , - for all you lovelies. 

I am glad , that you have been so supportive all this while !! 

Stay connected