Yeh Hai Chahatein

Preesha and Shardha's Bond + other thoughts on epi

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

It was a nicely handled scene and I m glad that pree has found a chotu sa support system in shardha and someone who she can speak too if need comes, though I don't  know how helpful that would be given shardha's status in the family but still it was nice  to see shardha trusting preesha and acknowledging that she doesn't  know the truth but she can't  really wrap her head around the accusation on her that she killed rajeev. Preesha was in an awkward situation but she kinda deserved that little bit of trust  and adulation from someone  in the family.  I esp liked the bit where shardha told her to call her maa as  RU calls her that and that pree is a very nice girl . 

Now miss Ahana ka naaatak  over the haar lol she's so vile  and it made me laugh that she was like I didn't  got the haar or anything from the mom well honey respect do respect lo. You are so self centered and so mean to everyone how can you expect anyone to give you any respect. Sorry honey you don't  deserve any sort of love from anyone given your rudeness to everyone and the way you were with poor rajiv. And mama ji ke liye kabhi kuch kia hai kab hai aapne other than getting her in trouble  time and again.

Yeh yuvraj ka chapter might go on pause for a bit I guess isko thoda sa expose kar deinge in front of preesha too with him stealing her necklace from her neck but then I see major problem for pree caz she will again have to answer rudra and everyone else as the haar was given to her and will be in an  awkward spot. 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

It was a nicely handled scene and I m glad that pree has found a chotu sa support system in shardha and someone who she can speak too if need comes though I don't  need how helpful that would be given shardha's status in the family but still it was nice  to see shardha trusting preesha and acknowledging that she doesn't  k ow the truth but she can't  really wrap her head around the accusation on her that she killed rajeev. Preesha was in an awkward situation but she kinda deserved that little bit of trust  and adulation from someone  in the family.  I esp liked the bit where shardha told her to call her maa as  RU calls her that and that pree is a very nice girl . 

Now miss Ahana ka naaatak  over the haar lol she's so vile  and it made me laugh that she was like I didn't  got the haar or anything from the mom well honey respect do respect lo. You are so self centered and so mean to everyone how can you expect anyone to give you any respect. Sorry honey you don't  deserve any sort of love from anyone given your rudeness to everyone and the way you were with poor rajiv. And mama ji ke liye kabhi kuch kia hai kab hai aapne other than getting her in trouble  time and again.

Yeh yuvraj ka chapter might go on pause for a bit I guess isko thoda sa expose kar deinge in front of preesha too with him stealing her necklace from her neck but then I see major problem for pree caz she will again have to answer rudra and everyone else as the haar was given to her and will be in an  awkward spot. 

I am not getting a good feeling about this Yuvraj stealing the necklace. The Khuranas might think that Preesha have it away. Unless Yuvraj cooks up come story (like he found the necklace on the floor and he intended to return it to Preesha or something) I doubt if the Khurana will believe that Preesha did not give away the necklace to her lover. In that case, this lit bit of trust that Sharda has on Preesha will also be gone. 

YHCstan thumbnail

I also loved Mishka’s reaction to this whole incident of Preesha getting the Khandaani haar. She was like let us get a much more costlier necklace and flaunt it in front of Preesha to make her jealous. Lol 😆 

The girl simply didn’t get why Ahana was so fussy about it lol! 

YHCstan thumbnail

I seriously hope this incident will at least make Preesha beginning to doubt Yuvraj. Let’s hope he doesn’t cook up yet another story and fool her again. It is time that she starts seeing Yuvraj for what he truly is. 

ananya269 thumbnail

Hey, I’ve recently started watching the show. The entire Bunty-Bubbles track was really fun and now I guess they’re gonna start some dramatic track. But I’ve heard that this show doesn’t stretch its track too much and I really hope it’s true. Because I think the next track can have potential. Yuvraj stealing the necklace may be a small step in exposing him. Ahana and her family might think that Preesha gave the necklace to Yuvraj maybe, but at least Preesha and her family will understand that Yuvraj stole the necklace. Maybe that will open her eyes. Also, she asked Yuvraj to stay away from her while she was married so no one questions her character. She is definitely going to be disappointed with him. 

Btw, does Preesha know Yuvraj killed Rudra’s brother? In that case why is she saving him? Didn’t she almost get hanged because of him?

Originally posted by: YHCstan

I seriously hope this incident will at least make Preesha beginning to doubt Yuvraj. Let’s hope he doesn’t cook up yet another story and fool her again. It is time that she starts seeing Yuvraj for what he truly is. 

ofcourse the khurannas will be doubtful and rudra wil definatly taunt her over this and her being gold dogger (in his view) BUT I guess preesha needs to see this to start doubting this yuvraj that's in case her brain cells start functioning and she doesn't let his stupid stories as him being serious. about time the girl starts connecting the dots. About shardha I dont think she will lose her entire trust on pree but then obviously we all know her standing in the fam her words won't matter until she informs ru about pree saving her from Khurana senior only then can ru have thoda sa aetbaar on pree ki baat but i don't think that till happen jsut yet.

i don't know if there are any BTS out for the upcoming story. i try to avoid watching them caz they ruin the show for me so i don't know where this is heading if there is any spoiler 

Originally posted by: ananya269

Hey, I’ve recently started watching the show. The entire Bunty-Bubbles track was really fun and now I guess they’re gonna start some dramatic track. But I’ve heard that this show doesn’t stretch its track too much and I really hope it’s true. Because I think the next track can have potential. Yuvraj stealing the necklace may be a small step in exposing him. Ahana and her family might think that Preesha gave the necklace to Yuvraj maybe, but at least Preesha and her family will understand that Yuvraj stole the necklace. Maybe that will open her eyes. Also, she asked Yuvraj to stay away from her while she was married so no one questions her character. She is definitely going to be disappointed with him. 

Btw, does Preesha know Yuvraj killed Rudra’s brother? In that case why is she saving him? Didn’t she almost get hanged because of him?

she does and volunteered to be his proxy and  get hanged for him🤣  caz he did some nautanki ke mera career will be barbaad and i killed rajiv so brutally caz he gave a gaali to your sister and threatened to kill saraansh  so this woman tyagofied her life instead of being the witness to his killing caz she was supposed to marry him 🤪 Dumb af i know but it's what it is for trp's lol 

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Someone’s been lying to you. Lol 😆

Well for starters, we haven’t really had many tracks until now. Just the Kaveri track which was done with quickly and then Yuvraj blackmailing Rajeev track which was also pretty fast. But the accident track and Preesha in jail looked very over stretched to me. Like there were so many filler episodes and the story was a bit illogical here and there. Like why didn’t GPS as a judge question the death sentence. The CVs did show the judge committee removing Yuvraj for the ridiculous judgment. So it is not like in YHC land, it is okay for accidents to have death penalties. 

The track post Preesha coming to Khurana house has also been progressing without any actual improvements in the relationship between RuSha. But the show is enjoyable to watch especially right now.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddaji Kahi Yamini (naagin) ki Tarah negative na nikle

Originally posted by: adithyan

Shraddaji Kahi Yamini (naagin) ki Tarah negative na nikle

No idea or interest in naagin  but shardha ji bechari kya negative nikleingi  atleast as of now toh bechari khud apne liye kuch kar lein toh badi baat hain kisi dusre ke liye bura sochna toh durr ki baat