Imran roshni laila k baare me kuch mat bolna 

Aman tum dono kya majnu bane ghoom re ho 

Roshni Princess ki nose pin kitni cute hai

Imran Maroon dress me she looks beautiful

Roshni swag 

Imran zero less attitude of hers

Roshni nawab me to attitude 

Aman 5 min me tum sab laila ko jaan gye 

Roshni ji yes kabhi 5 min kaafi hote hain and kabhi 2 saal bhi kam pad jaate hain 

Imran says haseen tareen zehnasheen 

Imran sings laila o laila 

Roshni to enjoys 

Posted: 4 years ago

Good Aman getting dose of his own medicine- he did the same with Alia didn’t believe roshni. Granted he knew Alia but the point is not believing. 

Originally posted by vibha28

Good Aman getting dose of his own medicine- he did the same with Alia didn’t believe roshni. Granted he knew Alia but the point is not believing. 

Today makers are trying to show aman has got some brains .I will take yjhjk if there is any romantic roshan scenes

Originally posted by Jiss555

Today makers are trying to show aman has got some brains .I will take yjhjk if there is any romantic roshan scenes

Yesterday’s backlash they must have realised that no one likes a dumb lead. If no romance I can watch too - clear the freaking MU then redemption and in that they can bring romance. I don’t want to watch romance when all these issues are pending.

Yesterday’s backlash they must have realised that no one likes a dumb lead. If no romance I can watch too - clear the freaking MU then redemption and in that they can bring romance. I don’t want to watch romance when all these issues are pending.

No romance unless and until the mu is cleared and starts redemption. If they want to drag it show some fights bw them with no name calling

If they are hell bend on showing romance show us as some flash back

Originally posted by Jiss555

No romance unless and until the mu is cleared and starts redemption. If they want to drag it show some fights bw them with no name calling

If they are hell bend on showing romance show us as some flash back

True - also I didn’t like how Aman was you are maybe not brave and then goes your clips means you are brave!!! Well apart from baazigar he doesn’t have much either but never mind he didn’t name call her and she fought back too.

Yes no romance and if they must make it flashback - don’t want any romance until MU is sorted.

True - also I didn’t like how Aman was you are maybe not brave and then goes your clips means you are brave!!! Well apart from baazigar he doesn’t have much either but never mind he didn’t name call her and she fought back too.

Yes no romance and if they must make it flashback - don’t want any romance until MU is sorted.

She is giving him back. slowly but it is there. like kisi ko janne me bass 5 min hi kaafi hain aur kiski ko 2 saal me bhi nehi jaan paate or something, also Imran is gentle man, then male ego. I m liking it that way. I hope Roshni teach him a lesson before the truth gets revealed.  

Originally posted by sjboy

She is giving him back. slowly but it is there. like kisi ko janne me bass 5 min hi kaafi hain aur kiski ko 2 saal me bhi nehi jaan paate or something, also Imran is gentle man, then male ego. I m liking it that way. I hope Roshni teach him a lesson before the truth gets revealed.  

Yes agree and also liked how roshni got moves - about time too she should give it back and in spades he deserves everything. 

Interesting dialogues today

I like how they are sprinkling meaningful roshan moments in between...  Slhel tallks about amans nawabi attitude, his trust issues,  his ego on talking orders from women,  n him not knowing the real her.. 

These tiny bits are better than forced hate Or romance