Posted: 4 years ago

Battle of the bhaare ka audience entry scene pe chillaoing videos... kiske bhaare ke tattus zyaada dum se shout kiya: Dishu ke ya Taru ke.

Pre-release PR drama from both heroine's side would be fun too. 

I am sure this film wont do anything for her esp with making an impact as an actress. Although I could be wrong. Maybe she'll blow us away, It will just help with the exposure aspect which she needs.

She wont reach anywhere if she cant show some promise in terms of acting. We already have shraddha and disha for hotness quotient

Excited for this one, have a feeling Tara is going to be great too ❤️❤️

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I’m glad she’s finally announced a movie and I’m glad she at least seems to be on Bhushan Kumar’s good side.  I was worried after she stupidly ditched his Diwali party to go hung out with Aadar 🙄.  But I doubt she has much of a role here.  Mohit has worked with Disha before and I have a feeling Disha will have a bigger role which might even have shades of gray to it.  Tara will probably just be a hero’s flowerpot gf.  

I’m hoping it’ll be the other way around (Tara with bigger, grey shaded/negative role and Disha as the flowerpot), because Tara is clearly the better actress and she suits the grey/negative roles much better than Disha with her innocent looks imo