Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Elvis12

I doubt she has much to do here especially with Disha being the other heroine ..And two more heroes.

I bet she has more to do than Disha...Nowadays Disha can only do strip and dance naked.😑

Originally posted by ffkhan

I bet she has more to do than Disha...Nowadays Disha can only do strip and dance naked.😑

you say that like it’s a bad thing 

Ugh! I had hopes from tara but looks like she’s more interested to get into the list of good looking “dabba” actors.

On the other hand Kiara who i had no hopes from is actually proving to be versatile in acting and movie choices.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I wanted to see Tara and ARK together and I was wondering why hasn't she worked with Mohit yet...chalo acha hai ek dream toh pura hoga lol 😂

That being said I hope Tadap does well for her. She needs some serious A Lister projects now. Its clear she's not getting any backing inspite of showing potential...thats why she is getting these B Grade flicks.

Tbh I am glad she is doing a movie with Mohit Suri but doubt this film has good roles for either of the actresses. However Disha and Tara in one movie is interesting for some reason. Have a feeling Tara is opting for movies which let's her use her singing background.

I wanna see how well Tadap does, that film is make or break for Tara. 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Tbh I am glad she is doing a movie with Mohit Suri but doubt this film has good roles for either of the actresses. However Disha and Tara in one movie is interesting for some reason. Have a feeling Tara is opting for movies which let's her use her singing background.

I wanna see how well Tadap does, that film is make or break for Tara. 

Possibly. She's not getting projects like Sara, Ananya or Janhvi sadly. I hope this film has better music...HG, Malang were both huge disappointments. I feel she'll perform better than Disha. Disha is all about skin show, bikinis and dances. I hope Tara and ARK have a contemporary number like Pashmina where Tara can do some ballet.

Its so sad coz she is so talented but Bollywood has its own nepotism shit going on. She, Illeana, Yami (she's more tv material but still) are gorgeous and talented..but they never get good roles.

Wait wasn't ek villian already done with sid n tara? This should be 3 us hisab se😲?

I’m glad she’s finally announced a movie and I’m glad she at least seems to be on Bhushan Kumar’s good side.  I was worried after she stupidly ditched his Diwali party to go hung out with Aadar 🙄.  But I doubt she has much of a role here.  Mohit has worked with Disha before and I have a feeling Disha will have a bigger role which might even have shades of gray to it.  Tara will probably just be a hero’s flowerpot gf.  

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

you say that like it’s a bad thing 

Bad for Disha yeah...Nothing is good when it's overdone

Sequel of a terrible movie ?

I want Tara to do well but this ain't it. Disha will smoke her here. Disha clearly has the far meatier role which was first meant for Katrina. 

Tadap will be a gamechanger I hope based on THAT character.

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago