Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Aman suspects shehzaadi later shocked - Page 6

sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The family is in danger and Imraan and Roshni are singing and dancing really. How would anyone trust such childish people

How did Roshni know the princess is called Laila she told it Imraan right and the way she goes about the footprints  and then say your are too talkative, very  childish . I liked Laila's  What the heck is wrong with you' expression.

Roshni could stop Aman from going out with her Ayaana powers but couldn't save herself from the molesters 

And her Ayaana sense didn't pick up the bad vibes from Yuvaraj !!

Roshni needs to grow up 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TzPha thumbnail

I'm literally getting irritated. Its high time the makers clear all previous misunderstandings, the entire truth should be revealed, Roshni should stay true to her ideology 'always choose self-respect' and once all these family saving drama is over she should just leave with her mother and Aman's redemption arc should start but every now and then new tracks getting piled on. The story line has seriously declined since the Aliya track and now its getting worse. They should first seal all the loopholes and then build on new tracks but NOP.. 

Now all the romantic scenes feel so forced on, fake like and getting on nerves type. I really appreciate their hardwork, everything from shooting and vfx etc. but if the story content itself is just not captivating enough then i don't think the loyal audience will stick around any longer coz personally I'm done with this BS track.

Edited by TzPha - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sree96

The family is in danger and Imraan and Roshni are singing and dancing really. How would anyone trust such childish people

How did Roshni know the princess is called Laila she told it Imraan right and the way she goes about the footprints  and then say your are too talkative, very  childish . I liked Laila's  What the heck is wrong with you' expression.

Roshni could stop Aman from going out with her Ayaana powers but couldn't save herself from the molesters 

And her Ayaana sense didn't pick up the bad vibes from Yuvaraj !!

Roshni needs to grow up 

LOL, sree everyone in this show needs a "grow up" mentally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only the villian is sorted i think

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She looks too old to play a princess