Mujhse Shaadi Karoge

Video Song - BAARISH - Mahira Sharma & Paras Chhabra - Page 2

b.sweetdoll1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even though the song is all senti I cudnt stop giggling looking at Mahiras crying scenes..... her HONTH jo hamesha phulen hua rehte hai suddenly gayab ho jaate hai....🤣🤣

Yes, Paras looks very stiff and has gained lots of weight- going Arjun Kapoor way esp those thighs 🤣 

Sukoon mila police walon se laat aur maar khate dekh.... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: SilentSilver

I watched this video for reasons I don't even know 😆

Both the song and the video are pretty bland, and I could not understand the story at all. 

Paras needs to lose his arrogant body language while acting, it is so off-putting. Both of them really need to work on their expressions, a LOT. I only liked their scenes on the bed, it made a cute picture. And that's it. 

Story- Paras is a criminal. She tells him to promise that he won't do any galat kaam from now onwards. He promises. They decide to get married.

On their marriage day, police comes and arrests him. Mahira breaks down. Paras in jail . Both pining for each other.

After few years, when both age, Paras 's sentence is complete and he comes out of jail. When he goes to meet her, he realises that she died pining for him.

He goes to her grave and breaks down. Her soul comes there and they unite

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Story- Paras is a criminal. She tells him to promise that he won't do any galat kaam from now onwards. He promises. They decide to get married.

On their marriage day, police comes and arrests him. Mahira breaks down. Paras in jail . Both pining for each other.

After few years, when both age, Paras 's sentence is complete and he comes out of jail. When he goes to meet her, he realises that she died pining for him.

He goes to her grave and breaks down. Her soul comes there and they unite

They could have added a single sentence on why he was arrested 🤔

Why did Paras not meet her when she came to the prison? 

And how did she randomly die? It cannot be old age cause Paras did not look that old. 

I guess this is probably too much curiosity about for one video 😆

Anyhow, I hope they work on their acting  and expressions more and do better work in the future :) 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: SilentSilver

They could have added a single sentence on why he was arrested 🤔

Why did Paras not meet her when she came to the prison? 

And how did she randomly die? It cannot be old age cause Paras did not look that old. 

I guess this is probably too much curiosity about for one video 😆

Anyhow, I hope they work on their acting  and expressions more and do better work in the future :) 

I think she died pining for him. Jitna mujhe story Samajh aaya, utna maine bta dia😆 

Mahira did well. Paras needs a lot of improvement.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i actually really liked it

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The song is trending even now, days after its release!!⭐️

Reached 10M views already..!!⭐️

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously Neha Kakkar and her brother Sonu has so much money to waste on Paras and Mahira seriously🤣🤪..... Who is even going to watch this video LOL!! I haven't and I don't think I ever will🤣😆 .....

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Seriously Neha Kakkar and her brother Sonu has so much money to waste on Paras and Mahira seriously🤣🤪..... Who is even going to watch this video LOL!! I haven't and I don't think I ever will🤣😆 .....

i guess except you,😆 everyone else has watched...coz the video has been trending for 3 days nonstop at no 1 or 2.😳

And The video has already reached 10 million views in just 3 days..!! ⭐️

So...Money waste nhi hue hai..aur na hi hoga..for your kind info..!! smiley16