Video Song - BAARISH - Mahira Sharma & Paras Chhabra

Posted: 4 years ago

Sidnaaz video also coming soon 😆

Didn't like the song at all, was never a fan of Neha kakkar, but at least her other song had catchy lyrics. Here with baarish koi bachhe ne likhe ho wesi lyrics hai. Story has no background. Kyu paras ko police leke gai , mahira's character died but why and how ? Kuch bhi jhol . 

Mahira and paras were looking good together that I can say honestly. With their scene I could easily listen in my mind Mat krna yaar 💁

Favorite scenes : police wala

Originally posted by KhushbooLvNK

Didn't like the song at all, was never a fan of Neha kakkar, but at least her other song had catchy lyrics. Here with baarish koi bachhe ne likhe ho wesi lyrics hai. Story has no background. Kyu paras ko police leke gai , mahira's character died but why and how ? Kuch bhi jhol . 

Mahira and paras were looking good together that I can say honestly. With their scene I could easily listen in my mind Mat krna yaar 💁

Favorite scenes : police wala

me either, didn't understand the story 👎🏼

Tokka wats tat lol . Sallu kaka cries even pahira got their own music video . Ok than tat mere angne mei . seems future of wigman - police beating n jail lol

Who funded this video.. song n video does not have any connection.. who is dead.. why paras character is being beaten up.. why mahira looks 40yr old .. so much for the age shaming she did to other senior actors.. now she looks like she aged in fast forward.

Yuck... mahira s acting is sooo bad! And Paras looing super fat.

I watched this video for reasons I don't even know 😆

Both the song and the video are pretty bland, and I could not understand the story at all. 

Paras needs to lose his arrogant body language while acting, it is so off-putting. Both of them really need to work on their expressions, a LOT. I only liked their scenes on the bed, it made a cute picture. And that's it. 

[Content Removed]

If i am not wrong....its trending on 1 right now....congratulations to paras mahira. 

I dint liked the storyline .....marne ki kya jarurat thi.....ladti aur bachati kaise bhi.....aur warna bhi saza kaatkar wapis toh aata na......song singer ki voice achi hain.....but gana....lyrics....nothing is good. Khair it was expected.....i dont like tony kakkar videos waise bhi. 

But paras and mahira looked good together.....some scenes were really cute......paras was a bit stiff but they were both okay in their parts.