•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Now I'm curious.. Roshan opposite each other..🤓

Don't tell me it's Kabir in the form of laila fooling everyone..🤣

All serials playing Holi saw segments 😒 Except Jinn 😒 we never saw any festivals because of muslim background at least they can show holi Right! Instead of this fake acting by RoshAn at least they drink bhang and confess true feelings and talk about aliya, Roshni asking about insults, name calling  than that would have been better than this acting as loving couple!

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Don't tell me it's Kabir in the form of laila fooling everyone..🤣

😂😂😂 Kabir Gets new powers every time ..Why cant RoshAn get any new powers ..Ya may be him right now RoshAn are too dumb to believe anyone ..So may be Kabir! Still RoshAn are cool sing hum sath sath mein song 😂😂 get saved !

Laal chand princess said Kabir brought her ..How can RoshAn can believe she will help them 😂? Both are dumbos 😂😂 Haha Kabir and helping Khans 😂😂

Today RoshAn are like anyone can say anything we believe because we both r dumb like they waited for LCP believed whatever she said😂 more than Roshan acting as lovely couple scenes ..What made me angry is they didn't get any doubts about LCP 😂 esp when she mentions kabir brought her here and Isnt Kabir did so much harm to family 2 days back 😂 anyway no wonder RoshAn belived Aliya too 😂 later Roshni got doubts but until Aliya exposed herself she is not sure 😂 as usual Aman is dumb in aliya track.. in present track i guess both Roshan will show as dumb 😂😂 Perfect couple at least In dumbness they are matching each other! 

Aman and roshni helping the princess looks like it - I am still not able to overcome the dumbness exhibited here and how no one is even questioning anything. 

Originally posted by Roshan_93

All serials playing Holi saw segments 😒 Except Jinn 😒 we never saw any festivals because of muslim background at least they can show holi Right! Instead of this fake acting by RoshAn at least they drink bhang and confess true feelings and talk about aliya, Roshni asking about insults, name calling  than that would have been better than this acting as loving couple!

Jinn show has muslim background. But they nicely skip religion part from this show. all jinn actors played holi after the shooting.

Originally posted by sjboy

Jinn show has muslim background. But they nicely skip religion part from this show. all jinn actors played holi after the shooting.

Ya no festivals 😒 They can show some normal scenes also na ..Last week whole week full of magic and fights so this week they are making it lighter but Roshan story should progress ..Atleast office track both r serious and accusing each other ..They cant completely ignore Roshan MU..They should show some serious fights in between Roshan at least once r twice a week ..So that fights lead to Aman to know the Truth ..Then redemption track can start! No need of someone can come and clear Aman MU they can show him finding truth if they show some trust scenes now in this laal chand track! Hope Laila helps Aman by showing haiwana truth!Hope Parveen herself confess being Jinn and manipulated Roshni brain and tried to kill Aman! And Aman redemption track can start!