Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What itne jaldi!😲😭

TFS

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for sharing!!! Why are they rushing this🥱 Not that I mind romance but hope it is not out of the blue. 

I thought it would be Suman.

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScarletNiki

Thank you for sharing!!! Why are they rushing this🥱 Not that I mind romance but hope it is not out of the blue. 

I thought it would be Suman.

I thought the same😲 Its super cute but I thought they will slowly show how their friendship develops into love..

We haven't even hit 30 episodes aur abhi se pyaar ho gaya😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

I thought the same😲 Its super cute but I thought they will slowly show how their friendship develops into love..

We haven't even hit 30 episodes aur abhi se pyaar ho gaya😆

Yes feels a little too sudden. Let's see how they go about it.

Sonz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems like a really cute promo, finally the playboy has fallen in real love, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out, since the show started i feel like it will be like the movie lakshya they will love then hate and then learn to heal each other. We've got a long way to go 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love it!! I am so excited. I have been dying for the romance track. Plus I want Shravan to fall first. I hope he has to work a bit to get her.

Bucky thumbnail

Waise rewatching the promo and just noticed Shravan's beautiful smile towards the end! Felt so genuine and pure!

Sirf promo hai. Asli show main itna rushed nahi hoga. Afterall ITVhai. Its going at a good pace. Shravan is realising that sumo is the only girl whose company he genuinely enjoys. Hes so annoyed n irritated with devika. Hes starting to see the difference in their personality n will eventually realize that he cannot be in love or be a boyfriend  with someone like devika whose company he doesnt even like. 

Similarly sumo is seeing past his "cool dude" facade and seeing the sweet, caring soul shravan really is. She knows he lies and pranks people n is a flirt but she also sees him take a stand for sahib, his genuine love for bunty and how helpful n supportive n thoughtful he can be if he wants to.

Getting into a relationship is a progression. Friendship is the foundation of a relationship. Agar dosti aur trust nahi hai toh sirf attraction is very superficial, fake n temporary just like his relationship with devika. 

And from the original promo we know that pyaar ki shuruwat high school main hogi but the story will see them mature and get enlisted in the army and thats when their relationship and love is truly gonna be realised and come to fruition. 

I just hope that because its a finite series we get a crisp n nice love story which is not ruined by itv cliches and twists! Fingers crossed.