•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello ladies, 

I kind of predict that Saransh is going to get into an accident and will need help from his biological parent. 

That is when Rudra will find out that Preesha is not his real mother and also doesnt know who the real dad is. 

I can then see Rudra slowly finding out Yuvraj being the killer. 

I also think that Rudra is the first one who will fall in love with Preesha and not the other way around. 

Originally posted by LondonMaya

Hello ladies, 

I kind of predict that Saransh is going to get into an accident and will need help from his biological parent. 

That is when Rudra will find out that Preesha is not his real mother and also doesnt know who the real dad is. 

I can then see Rudra slowly finding out Yuvraj being the killer. 

I also think that Rudra is the first one who will fall in love with Preesha and not the other way around. (hope it is Rudra who falls in love first)

Even I think Rudra will fall for Preesha first but I don’t see it happening so soon. There are so many misunderstandings between them. For Preesha, falling in love means getting her heart broken first cause she still believes Yuvraj. So that, and moving on will take a lot of time for her. Let’s hope Rudra stands by her during the difficult times. 

But I feel it’s preesha who is going to fall for him. After six months if divorce happens then Rudra will fall for her.

I don’t want them to fall for each other so fast. Slowly it should build up. Too many MUs currently. I am greedy for their nok jhoks tbh

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

But I feel it’s preesha who is going to fall for him. After six months if divorce happens then Rudra will fall for her.

I don’t want them to fall for each other so fast. Slowly it should build up. Too many MUs currently. I am greedy for their nok jhoks tbh

The nok jhok wala bond should stay it is enjoyable and I am liking that too but along with that they can  start clearing misunderstandings one by one atleast the small ones and start building ek rishta starting from haq to trust. It's a long way  to trust right now  but  they can start taking baby steps😆

The step to build trust can only happen if rudra comes to know that preesha is innocent and she has not killed his brother rajiv but yuvraj was the one who killed rajiv and how he spun a false story by showing it as a accident. 

Its about time atleast yuvraj murdering rajiv to get saransh and the trust fund money should be exposed in front of preesha and rudra