~~ll~~Happy Birthday Parth Samthaan ~~ll~~ - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BombayGirl10

Swati there is already thread for his birthday post. IF you see the top most section on MF you will find it. 👍🏼

Ohk..thanks a ton dear

Amazing first page finally completed. Sorry Doctorji i was not able to send you something earlier but i just did prompt wish. 🤗

Its ok Maahi🤗

No issues your wish is amazing and heartfelt🤗

Happy B'day Parth...

Well I became ur fan since Manik malhotra days...

U r such a gem..

U r blessed with gud looks, personality...

N u make others irresistible by ur acting...

U r complete package...

Nobody cud replaced you in my top fav since 3 years

U play grey ch so well...in fact gud ch also like anurag...

I m also fan of ur dancing

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Its ok Maahi🤗

No issues your wish is amazing and heartfelt🤗

🤗 thanks a bunch

Oh dam i am more excited than him for party lol. I so wish that eri and hina smash his face with cake 🤣 badla.

Coming to birthday boy: I think what impressed me about parth was that after facing so much difficulty in life in past he never gave up. He came back and made a place into peoples heart especially with his work. In the entertainment industry, once you scrumble it takes half of your life to come back but he made it possible with all his positivity, effort and focus. He proved his position with his skills and acting. 

I remember in his IV with pinkvilla he talked about his struggle as kid and adulthood. His weight problems and many more things. The most touching point to me in that IV was his opinion about how acting is not only about looks but how you understand that craft. How much ever good looking or rich you might get you can never be a good actor.

I was never much into ITV and especially into actors but Parth impressed me throughout in my KZK journey. His acting and convection along with good look was a bonus point. He was brilliant in his other show too.

He has that charming personality and his uptown city boy nature is just cheery on top. Love him for his laid back and lazy attitude. He is small kid in that big eiffel tower body. He might not be perfect but his acceptance of who he is just so soothing. Glad that he has a lot of positive people around him who are with him through his good and bad times. 

We only know very little about their lives only bits and pieces that they want us to know but we love  and respect them for always entertaining us and motivating us. Parth's passion for his work and his family and whatever he has achieved till now has made me proud (us proud) as a fan.

I wish him good luck in future endeavours. Hope he gets to travel more, eat more, sleep more and party more in upcoming years. Also on the career front, i wish that he gets to work with amazingly talented people from industry and find a lot of success in upcoming projects. Keep improving because theirs is always a room for improvement and keep growing as an actor always. ❤️

Once again a very Happy Birthday to Partho 🥳 

Yeah I also heard that interview I guess...

Parth is a strong person ..how he stood up n dint give up in his tough time is really commendable..

Someone from the industry tried to ruin his career but parth did not lose hope n came back as shining star...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Parth ......

Have a rocking day , blessed year and a successful future . ❤️

You have bundle of talent , And it will find its way to the top ......  soonish ...

Oh dam i am more excited than him for party lol. I so wish that eri and hina smash his face with cake 🤣 badla.

Coming to birthday boy: I think what impressed me about parth was that after facing so much difficulty in life in past he never gave up. He came back and made a place into peoples heart especially with his work. In the entertainment industry, once you scrumble it takes half of your life to come back but he made it possible with all his positivity, effort and focus. He proved his position with his skills and acting. 

I remember in his IV with pinkvilla he talked about his struggle as kid and adulthood. His weight problems and many more things. The most touching point to me in that IV was his opinion about how acting is not only about looks but how you understand that craft. How much ever good looking or rich you might get you can never be a good actor.

I was never much into ITV and especially into actors but Parth impressed me throughout in my KZK journey. His acting and convection along with good look was a bonus point. He was brilliant in his other show too.

He has that charming personality and his uptown city boy nature is just cheery on top. Love him for his laid back and lazy attitude. He is small kid in that big eiffel tower body. He might not be perfect but his acceptance of who he is just so soothing. Glad that he has a lot of positive people around him who are with him through his good and bad times. 

We only know very little about their lives only bits and pieces that they want us to know but we love  and respect them for always entertaining us and motivating us. Parth's passion for his work and his family and whatever he has achieved till now has made me proud (us proud) as a fan.

I wish him good luck in future endeavours. Hope he gets to travel more, eat more, sleep more and party more in upcoming years. Also on the career front, i wish that he gets to work with amazingly talented people from industry and find a lot of success in upcoming projects. Keep improving because theirs is always a room for improvement and keep growing as an actor always. ❤️

Once again a very Happy Birthday to Partho 🥳 

Such a heart warming post BG🤗