Sanjivani 2

Something for Sidisha fans to chill

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Good news fo Sidisha fans. Please see the link. 

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-46831-a

Most of them are true in this. So please don't lose hope.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This doesn't mean that we will get a Sidisha ending!!! The article only says what happened in todays episode. Just copy paste of March 10th episode. It doesn't say that the ending will be Sidisha. It could very well be something else. Let's wait and watch 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I believe shooting of the show has already completed with Ishani marrying NV Singh. Sid makes his friend (Dr. Rahil) promise not to tell Ishani about what happened in the past to him 3 years ago.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Sorry guys, It seems that Navisha will end up. It really sucks.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is the most fake site ever who told that this is genuine πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Do we smell a giant twist after all? Today's episode gives some hope.I mean can Ishani overlook what Sid has to go through just for her? 

I guess not.

If she goes for NV knowing the attacks on Sid by her own Mama Mami this serial really sucks.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ajna-

Do we smell a giant twist after all? Today's episode gives some hope.I mean can Ishani overlook what Sid has to go through just for her? 

I guess not.

If she goes for NV knowing the attacks on Sid by her own Mama Mami this serial really sucks.

I know. It is clear from todays episode that mama mami did this attack on Sid and made it look like sid cheated. Still I think Sid will let the misunderstanding clear and let her go to NV as they are married and he protected her for 3 years blah blah.... I am really hating this!!! God knows but Sidisha ending seems very slim to me. The rate at which things are going it looks like it will be NV and Ishani in the end and Sid finally going to US and continues with life.. πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I have hope for Sidisha.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Even I read the written update. Even I got some hope. We need to see what Ishani does after knowing the truth. Will she leave NV or stick to him. First love is first love. Her marriage with NV is a compromise. It was a forced relationship.