Posted: 4 years ago

I liked the one with Hina Khan, Karan Wahi, Shantanu, Ravi Dubey, Ritwik as contestants. 

KKK 6 best season for me. I stared watching KKK from that season only. 

Asha, Rashmi, Ashish, Chang, Hussain, Riddhi, Nandish, Sagarika, Iqbal, Rakesh, Sana. I guess, one of the best lot of contestants that season had. I loved that season plus the stunts were really good. And contestants were funny naturally. Camaraderie of Hussain and Ashish was worth watching. And Ashish deserved to win that season and he won finally. My favourite season. ♥

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Asha, Rashmi, Ashish, Chang, Hussain, Riddhi, Nandish, Sagarika, Iqbal, Rakesh, Sana. I guess, one of the best lot of contestants that season had. I loved that season plus the stunts were really good. And contestants were funny naturally. Camaraderie of Hussain and Ashish was worth watching. And Ashish deserved to win that season and he won finally. My favourite season. ♥

Same.. I even mentioned it another post in this forum😂.. 

I loved that season the most.. All were too good.. Their friendship, comedy, care, support everything.. 

I became fan of Ashish in that season.. 

There was mini stunt before main stunt and stunts were all more interesting then.. Not just to bear pain.. They had lot more elements of bravery then.. 

Originally posted by MUNNII

Same.. I even mentioned it another post in this forum😂.. 

I loved that season the most.. All were too good.. Their friendship, comedy, care, support everything.. 

I became fan of Ashish in that season.. 

There was mini stunt before main stunt and stunts were all more interesting then.. Not just to bear pain.. They had lot more elements of bravery then.. 

Oh wow, I didn't know that. HI five 🙌🙌

Same, I became Ashish's fan. He was very funny. Just loved that season. ♥

I have only watched kkk8 so its that only for me..i miss the natural camaraderie bw rithvik karan and ravi🤩😘

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Same

I loved the whole gang..they supported each other and competed healthily

Plus no unnecessary aborts which irritated the hell out of me last season

I liked only Ashish's season as he won 😆

I think KKK is better when contestants have a natural camaraderie between themselves.

So for that season, I like season 8 better. The Hina-Gita, Nia-Lopa, Rithvik-Karan-Ravi trio was fun to watch. These guys still support each other's work. I might be biased but I always thought Rohit was also looking more interested that season which was seriously lacking last season and to some extent this season.

Strictly from performance and stunt point of view, nothing beats season 6. Their stunts were actually good and some of them I still remember till date. And as I said I am sucker for friendships on kkk and in that sense Ashish-Hussain are the otp😆.

Teju is like Jasmine pretends to be dumb but does tasks really well.

I liked the best seasons in which shukla won and in which hina lost