Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hmm may be Laila is positive character

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sjboy

hmm may be Laila is positive character

Who knows many messages are going to atif about clearing the mu before bringing in new conflicts and audience cant enjoy it bcoz of amans behaviour etc

Hope the makers will listen 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Who knows many messages are going to atif about clearing the mu before bringing in new conflicts and audience cant enjoy it bcoz of amans behaviour etc

Hope the makers will listen 

True..today's that joru ka ghulam was cringeworthy to say the least.. now due to audience demand they clear the MU.. then they will show roshni giving in immediately ðŸ¤¢

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu_8

True..today's that joru ka ghulam was cringeworthy to say the least.. now due to audience demand they clear the MU.. then they will show roshni giving in immediately ðŸ¤¢

So true the whole joru ka whatever was so bad I am thinking this better be not the redemption.

The princess is smart separating them all.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Uya I watched the episode that roshan was giving me creepy vibes.absolutly disgusting 

If the story is going this way even surbhi cant save it

In insta and Twitter some mad fans are enjoying the so called jhoru ka gulam

But majority are angry with amans high handed behavior ,name calling and bakery burning along with trust issues tops the chart

Many thought that parveen will reveal and we all get amans redemption but instead they served us this khichadi

So today more negative comments than positive on insta

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bd hai koi look leke aaya hai 

The way Khan's are getting fooled ðŸ¤£

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Uya I watched the episode that roshan was giving me creepy vibes.absolutly disgusting 

But majority are angry with amans high handed behavior ,name calling and bakery burning along with trust issues tops the chart

Many thought that parveen will reveal and we all get amans redemption but instead they served us this khichadi

The whole thing can never be enjoyed when so many issues aren’t cleared and it has been a year. I am glad that majority are of the same mindset.

Yup Surbhi won’t be able to save it as it’s becoming way too messy and too many cooks and all. They can just clear this and then bring on new tracks. Who is the writer that person must have been dropped on their head as a baby as I don’t see any other reason to write so badly. Even my 1st grader can write better. 

Marriage anniversary but no one is invited? This is not that way to go!!!

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

So true the whole joru ka whatever was so bad I am thinking this better be not the redemption.

The princess is smart separating them all.

They will have to bend if they want to save this stupid show.yesterday I was upset .today I am mad.want to slap some sense into roshnis head.

After ruining aman cvs are now ruining roshni.who would want to be fed and coddled by a name calling insulting brute of  a husband playboy

I wont allow such a man within 50 meters ,playing lovey dovey toh  doooor ki baath  hai

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Surbhi nai bacha ri  trp that's for sure likhwa k le lo 

Story is so torcher in itself upper se bounce kar ri 

Negativity to 1cr level p hai iss ki